• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, zurzolo, theonewhocantascend and 3 others
more like BBC day in netherlands

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bedes, billymidnight, ElTruecel and 4 others
Cope tbh. Racism isn't confined to the corners of 4chan anymore. It's going mainstream among Gen Z.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gustn, watah, cromagnon and 22 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, got.daim, Azonin and 24 others
Cope tbh. Racism isn't confined to the corners of 4chan anymore. It's going mainstream among Gen Z.
Not true man.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, zurzolo and datboijj
Yeah. IN the europe election Gen Z voted the most for far right parties

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fentanyl, trueceI, zurzolo and 3 others
That's not true. They only the won first round like they always do and then it fizzled out. Same thing happened in germany too

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and zurzolo
That's not true. They only the won first round like they always do and then it fizzled out. Same thing happened in germany too

In Germany there are no rounds.

Also in France the far right won the popular vote.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Jason Voorhees
In Germany there are no rounds.
Yes but polls still showed a clear trend for the left
Also in France the far right won the popular vote.
Yes but they failed to translate that into a win. Maybe in 2027 or something far right parties can come into power but that will only happen if the chaos in France continues and gets worse Even if far right gets elected realistically Nothing is going to change. Italy elected a far right government but nothing happened.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Yes but polls still showed a clear trend for the left
I mean we literally had the european election

And there was no trend towards the left, the green party, left party and SPD all lost, while CDU, AfD and BSW (leftist economically but still against migration) won.

And among 18-29 year olds, AfD is even stronger.

And in Eastern Germany this is even more severe, a recent poll in Thuringia (eastern german state) showed that nearly 50% of people 16-29 would vote AfD.
Yes but they failed to translate that into a win. Maybe in 2027 or something far right parties can come into power but that will only happen if the chaos in France continues and gets worse Even if far right gets elected realistically Nothing is going to change. Italy elected a far right government but nothing happened.
Doesn't change the fact that 4chan tier racism is slowly reaching the mainstream.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: trueceI, zurzolo, theonewhocantascend and 4 others
View attachment 3041763

And there was no trend towards the left, the green party, left party and SPD all lost, while CDU, AfD and BSW (leftist economically but still against migration) won.

And in Eastern Germany this is even more severe, a recent poll in Thuringia (eastern german state) showed that nearly 50% of people 16-29 would vote AfD.

Doesn't change the fact that 4chan tier racism is slowly reaching the mainstream.
Yes that is my point. That is what people want leftist economy wise but somewhat right leaning over the immigration question because people are lazy and value their privileges more than saving the white race

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Beastimmung
Muh SFcels.

Normie young people are typically more racist than old people in Western Europe.

If you left your house you’d obviously realize that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: trueceI, ElTruecel, HeightPilledum and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: watah, HeightPilledum, zurzolo and 3 others
Muh SFcels.

Normie young people are typically more racist than old people in Western Europe.

This thread was posted on 4chan tho and they all have nazi profile pictures

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and zurzolo
View attachment 3041763

Thing about these parties is that they are super anti immigration but at the same time staunch Zionist supporters with every party elected head having a 'trip' over to Israel to kiss the Western Wall4

So in truth they are no different than you think. They will say all the shit about hating on curry shitskins but when they're actually elected, nothing changes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, got.daim, zurzolo and 1 other person
This thread was posted on 4chan tho and they all have nazi profile pictures

I’ve traveled around Europe a bunch and by far Western European guys in the 18-35 range are way way more racist than their counterparts in Eastern Europe or Anglo countries.

Generally speaking the guys I’ve had the worst experience from are Germans, Scandinavians, and French. I get hit with Arab and Muslim failo despite not being either (Hindu Indian-American).

In the Anglo countries the racism is more due to being Indian since they can identify light skinned Indian pheno easily (except in the US). Even then I find British guys are usually less racist against Indians than American guys. Canada/Australia/NZ are more racist than the US.

Western Europe is better than the US for Indians specifically for dating women and literally nothing else. Local men are more likely to discriminate against you and it’s borderline impossible to climb the socioeconomic ladder there for a foreigner in general (UK excluded).

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, zurzolo and Jason Voorhees
EE is probably the only regions of Europe where the youth are less racist than the older generations.

EE people are just very low-inhib and violent compared to Western Europeans so if someone there is racist they’re more likely to physically attack someone non-white. Western Europeans are high-inhib and not that violent in general so if someone is racist they won’t do anything beyond verbal.

The actual percentage of racists in the younger population is way higher in Western Europe than in Eastern Europe.

I’d say maybe 20% of Eastern European young men are very racist but in Western Europe that percentage is way higher maybe closer to 60-70% of young men.

Racism I’ve encountered in Poland for example has mostly been from uneducated 50+ year old men and women. I’ve actually never had a racist experience with an educated Polish person of any gender tbh.

In the US/Western Europe you’ll face racism from highly educated young people even (doctors, engineers, etc.). They’re not going to punch you in the face, but it’s much more detrimental to your life day to day than Igor the gopnik prowling around looking for some minority to bash.

• +1
race is real. racism is correct. the jew marxist driven boomer delusion that gripped the whole world from the 20th century to the current day is coming to an end because the consequences of ignoring the truth is becoming unbearable.

• +1
Muh SFcels.

makes no sense to me all the "whites" in my area are mutts
too late for them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, piec, cashmerefraud and 4 others
Screenshot 20240720 123512 1

I remember I used to fall for those boomers rhetorics that my gen was made up of a bunch of pussy liberal faggots but nowadays I'm proud to be gen z.

They have witnessed before their eyes how marxism will destroy a society, that's why they are are leaning more n more into the based side, and the next gen will be even more so, little boys are growing up on Andrew Tate :lul:

• +1
if europeans dont want black people in their country they shouldnt have colonized, stolen wealth from african nations and turned them into shitholes by installing corrupt dictators
who give the EU africa's most valuable resources

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and cashmerefraud
tf is this kings day i was hookin up once with a dutch foid and she show me pics when she and her gfs were in all orange and the flag painted on their face

at least he's respecting the culture better than most of them

When I was in Munich Airport the germans unironically played the auslander raus song at one of the restaurants not even joking

if europeans dont want black people in their country they shouldnt have colonized, stolen wealth from african nations and turned them into shitholes by installing corrupt dictators
who give the EU africa's most valuable resources
yo is this facts doe
@GabachoCopium

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
yo is this facts doe
@GabachoCopium
sweden never colonized anything and it’s suffering the most from migrants terrorizing their nation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, ElTruecel and fentanyl
these arent even 4chan users, just normies who have caught on to blacktivities

sweden never colonized anything and it’s suffering the most from migrants terrorizing their nation
that is true, but congo and african people never asked to be colonized yet its peoples suffer from the most extreme and dehumanizing genocides and wars caused by european colonialism

From 1885 to 1908, many atrocities were committed in the Congo Free State (today the Democratic Republic of the Congo) under the absolute rule of King Leopold II of Belgium. These atrocities were particularly associated with the labour policies, enforced by colonial administrators, used to collect natural rubber for export. Combined with epidemic disease, famine, and falling birth rates caused by these disruptions, the atrocities contributed to a sharp decline in the Congolese population. The magnitude of the population fall over the period is disputed, with modern estimates ranging from 1.5 million to 13 million.

Also the civil wars in the central africa region caused by political instability and corruption which is a DIRECT byproduct of european colonialism

• +1
that is true, but congo and african people never asked to be colonized yet its peoples suffer from the most extreme and dehumanizing genocides and wars caused by european colonialism

From 1885 to 1908, many atrocities were committed in the Congo Free State (today the Democratic Republic of the Congo) under the absolute rule of King Leopold II of Belgium. These atrocities were particularly associated with the labour policies, enforced by colonial administrators, used to collect natural rubber for export. Combined with epidemic disease, famine, and falling birth rates caused by these disruptions, the atrocities contributed to a sharp decline in the Congolese population. The magnitude of the population fall over the period is disputed, with modern estimates ranging from 1.5 million to 13 million.

Also the civil wars in the central africa region caused by political instability and corruption which is a DIRECT byproduct of european colonialism

just build urself back up

europeans were under siege by the middle east for years
europeans dealt with the black death
we dealt with the berber slave trade
etc
yet we are the still the most stellar peoples to grace this planet with our achievements
at one point u have to question if its the problem of africans being attacked by others or their victim mindset
liberia was given the tools by america to build up; it is now a shithole
south africa had an amazing base to work off of since the euros built everything; it is now a shithole
there is an a very recognizable pattern here

aight bud, them monkeys shoulda fought back against the cumskins ngl they low iq asf

It has been for a while niggas talk about the Newgen save europe garbage when groypers were dominating tiktok in 2020/2021 @cromagnon

Swedish empire was still pretty good though it dominated Europe for a bit

• +1
It has been for a while niggas talk about the Newgen save europe garbage when groypers were dominating tiktok in 2020/2021 @cromagnon
i dont know why u think ive only been apart of the save europe shit
i was there for tiktok in 2020-2021 when politics were active with latino zoomer and others who ive forgotten
i mean i made my account in 2019, i was there for that teddy fresh hoodie dancing guy and the hit or miss cosplay girl

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
i dont know why u think ive only been apart of the save europe shit
i was there for tiktok in 2020-2021 when politics were active with latino zoomer and others who ive forgotten
i mean i made my account in 2019, i was there for that teddy fresh hoodie dancing guy and the hit or miss cosplay girl
No I know but I still suspect you’re that jasper kid

No I know but I still suspect you’re that jasper kid
again i have no idea who that nigga is

ive sent like half of my face to users on here tho lol

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
white brahs are completely powerless from stopping ethnic immigration in their countries.