SFcels mad that white women find Jeremy Meeks good looking

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

From the thread:

Hes not goodlooking. The only thing nice about him is his eyes, but the guy is balding, his fish lips are unproportional to his brown peanut head, his big ugly flaring nostrils is a joke, he looks like he has gray hair on his chin, his mickey mouse tatoos look cheap, and hes eyebrows are so thin. Ive met ppl who were incarcerated and they told me the tatoo tear can also mean youve been raped in jail or you like it up the ass. If white women like his looks, they have no taste. He looks like he would cry ifi punched him in the face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, emo, WatermelonLover and 11 others
I mean, he's half white isn't he...he is one of (((them))).

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian
"Strange looking fella. If he didn't have blue eyes no-one would have looked at him twice." :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, ShowerMaxxing, watah and 6 others
Lurking on stormfront as an ethnic is a giga-rotter trait. I used to do it too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, murdah, Joe Rogancel and 8 others
Also there's a white nationalist foid who went through his pictures to claim "he's not special" and someone calls her out on it. :feelskek:

A guy chimes in and says "Where'd you get all these pictures don't tell me you face book stalked this guy...
tongue.gif
"

Someone else responds "Dude shes a raiders fan did you think she would be smart?"

:feelskek: White nationalist foid suddenly changes entire belief system after seeing chadrone.

• JFL
Reactions: emo, watah, murdah and 10 others
I go on stormfront for their BBC hate threads

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Trilogy

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Joe Rogancel, Chadeep and 5 others
white brah spend decades claiming any white males with black blood as black

now white females see mixed white males that are black as black so they associate good looking mixed black/white male as black

brutal for white brahs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, emo, murdah and 10 others

Last edited:
white brah spend decades claiming any white males with black blood as black

now white females see mixed white males that are black as black so they associate good looking mixed black/white male as black

brutal for white brahs
What do you think is the future of white brah?

• +1
Reactions: traveler
@human304
@looksmaxxer234
@TheTakeoverHasBegun
@Kamui

• +1
Reactions: murdah
"
Hollywood has been pushing more and more multi-racial types.

The Rock and Vin Diesel are two new stars that come to mind."

"Very true. However those two guys despite being a mix are far more attractive than this negro mutt."

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, murdah, Deleted member 30985 and 5 others
Also there's a white nationalist foid who went through his pictures to claim "he's not special" and someone calls her out on it. :feelskek:

A guy chimes in and says "Where'd you get all these pictures don't tell me you face book stalked this guy...
tongue.gif
"

Someone else responds "Dude shes a raiders fan did you think she would be smart?"

:feelskek: White nationalist foid suddenly changes entire belief system after seeing chadrone.
Nigga link lmfao

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
What do you think is the future of white brah?
the future for white brah is brutal

white women interracial
anytime white brah get called out for cuckold interracial fetish they blame it on a certain group instead of addressing the actual issue among other white brah

so white brah will continue to grow their desire to see white women interracial

population
white brah are already declining in the USA and we will see more USA white brah complain about immigrant ethnic males settling in europe even though the white brah has no close relative in europe

i think a lot more white brah will end up going mentally insane due to white women interracial we can already see a few of them in the news where they go crazy but when they go crazy white women side with the victim and not with the white brah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Saggitarian, Kamui and Trilogy
"
Hollywood has been pushing more and more multi-racial types.

The Rock and Vin Diesel are two new stars that come to mind."

"Very true. However those two guys despite being a mix are far more attractive than this negro mutt."
View attachment 2407481View attachment 2407482
Tbf Vin had some degree of appeal in his younger days. Despite being a chinlet.
Also curious how Vin claims he's a mulatto, that his father is "black", yet he and his twin brother look almost completely Caucasian.
He's probably a quadroon or something. Still makes me wonder how these uber rich people with nothing to do and money to throw out of the window never take DNA tests

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 21661
Tbf Vin had some degree of appeal in his younger days. Despite being a chinlet.
Also curious how Vin claims he's a mulatto, that his father is "black", yet he and his twin brother look almost completely Caucasian.
He's probably a quadroon or something. Still makes me wonder how these uber rich people with nothing to do and money to throw out of the window never take DNA tests

Apparently this was him in HS. Looks more black here definitely.
But yeah I think he is a quadroon too. A lot of quadroons seem to claim mulatto.

This guy claims mulatto too for example. But he can't be more than 25% black looking at him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, murdah, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
View attachment 2407489
Apparently this was him in HS. Looks more black here definitely.
But yeah I think he is a quadroon too. A lot of quadroons seem to claim mulatto.
View attachment 2407491
This guy claims mulatto too for example. But he can't be more than 25% black looking at him.
Andrew Tate also claims he's half black, but he has a White grandfather on his dad's side, that's why both he and his brother don't look like regular mulattos.
Mulattos are extremely insecure, racially speaking, and leach on their nigger side as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 32747, Deleted member 27987 and 1 other person
He’s very dimporohic but he’s good looking, I personally think he’s overrated. Prob the best looking mullato they could find and wanted to put him on a pedestal cause most mullato look uncanny af. Nothing proves blackpill more that literally beating up a child and ur life skyrocketing cause ur in the right time that puts you higher then ur supposed to be.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

From the thread:

Hes not goodlooking. The only thing nice about him is his eyes, but the guy is balding, his fish lips are unproportional to his brown peanut head, his big ugly flaring nostrils is a joke, he looks like he has gray hair on his chin, his mickey mouse tatoos look cheap, and hes eyebrows are so thin. Ive met ppl who were incarcerated and they told me the tatoo tear can also mean youve been raped in jail or you like it up the ass. If white women like his looks, they have no taste. He looks like he would cry ifi punched him in the face.
what @TRUE_CEL said. the beauty part of him comes from White Genes. The girls love the White part aka the blue eyes part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32747
He’s very dimporohic but he’s good looking, I personally think he’s overrated. Prob the best looking mullato they could find and wanted to put him on a pedestal cause most mullato look uncanny af. Nothing proves blackpill more that literally beating up a child and ur life skyrocketing cause ur in the right time that puts you higher then ur supposed to be.
He’s not overrated dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32747
Do you think the Jews made him popular??

Andrew Tate also claims he's half black, but he has a White grandfather on his dad's side, that's why both he and his brother don't look like regular mulattos.
Mulattos are extremely insecure, racially speaking, and leach on their nigger side as much as possible
andrew tate has a super duper hot sister, who is btw dating a White Guy.

Do you think the Jews made him popular??
No simply marketable, if he was white or black passing he wouldn’t have had a chance against the Tyrone’s and chads but he’s a mullato that’s legit mullato as in looks literally like a mix of the races and they needed someone to fill that niche hole as more nonpassing mullatos are part of the world and will be so in the future. A lot of the good looking mullatos generally pass towards one race and u can tell if they are are black or white but alot also are directly in the middle and look uncanny af so he fits very nicely in being the true mullato idol.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
andrew tate has a super duper hot sister, who is btw dating a White Guy.
She's not hot
She looks like a mediocre Pajeeta.
Surprisingly she's the only one with actual brown skin amongst the siblings

@human304
@looksmaxxer234
@TheTakeoverHasBegun
@Kamui
SFcels always love to find mental gymnastics to dismiss the attraction of certain ethnics lol

• +1
Reactions: klip11
You're ethnic??? You type like the whitest nigga in existence

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32747 and Trilogy

From the thread:

Stfu nigga
He will butrape you to death has cougar pheno

Nigcels love to obsess over white people. Imagine a white incel bothering to go to some obscure afrocentrist site and reporting on his findings there.

• +1
Reactions: aerty

From the thread:

Don't even know what to say anymore Jeremy Meeks mogs every guys heres ancestries even the chads here is the only chad to date that got out of prison purely due to looks