RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel and Deleted member 11770
brachycels

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Unless u see their smiles u can't say for certain it's SFS.

they have brachyskulls genius

even with taller lower 3rd the left one would look shit with his cyclops ipd

they have brachyskulls genius

even with taller lower 3rd the left one would look shit with his cyclops ipd
u forgot to reply to my post genius

anyways, being brachy is not their problem

and left guy ipd is average, eye area mogs right to death

u forgot to reply to my post genius

anyways, being brachy is not their problem

and left guy ipd is average, eye area mogs right to death
left guy would literally be chadlite if his skull was narrower, brachycephaly is a subhuman trait period.

• WTF
Reactions: Birdcell
left guy would literally be chadlite if his skull was narrower, brachycephaly is a subhuman trait period.
u must have autism, wide skull is ideal

brachycephaly is the ideal skull shape

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot and sergeant blackpill
u must have autism, wide skull is ideal

brachycephaly is the ideal skull shape
sorry to burst your bubble, medium wide heads mog

wide head is low iq subhuman trait

A6ff4b6b71f4886ec01741e7c6b2f556
61f2ac4ccfeb0c36acad1b1d670dc7d5
A035dc893549fd37257693f19f0ede80

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primordial, Deleted member 11770 and Elvisandreaa
it's pretty much a sexual death sentence
i have been thinking about getting this procedure done in LA, some sort of braces that harmonize your lower third. basically makes it taller without surgery. have been thinking about it since before looksmax

it's unbelievably expensive tho

but i have to stack my teeth on top of each other to get cavill's jaw height, without doing it i'm legit deformed

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
i have been thinking about getting this procedure done in LA, some sort of braces that harmonize your lower third. basically makes it taller without surgery. have been thinking about it since before looksmax

but i have to stack my teeth on top of each other to get cavill's jaw height, without doing it i'm legit deformed
no way around lefort 1 for sfscels

How is the procedure called?

the first pic is a diagram of overbite traits

the second is a before and after of the procedure this guy does
ya but idk what they do to achieve this

the after looks odd

it's like wearing some sort of braces for 3 days in 2 seperate weeks and then ur done or something
pretty sure this guy got veneers

pretty sure this guy got veneers
they do apply some sort of coating to your teeth that look like veneers

these new teeth are supposed to bite in a way that is ideal for your already existent jaw to be placed in the ideal manner

they do apply some sort of coating to your teeth that look like veneers

these new teeth are supposed to bite in a way that is ideal for your already existent jaw to be placed in the ideal manner
so it's camouflage with veneers

you could probably get cheaper bimax in europe tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
you're such a cringe faggot
this really is a brutal moment

the last resort of the subhuman: personal attacks

almost want to pity it. don't matter tho

That's Life

this really is a brutal moment

the last resort of the subhuman: personal attacks

almost want to pity it. don't matter tho

That's Life
legit subhuman dares calling others subhuman:lul: the irony

legit subhuman dares calling others subhuman:lul: the irony
cage, i mog your entire inbred family tree to the depths of hell and back, not only are you genetic waste but also a forgettable nobody user, you lost in all aspects, you are worthless in every measurable metric the very word was created for.

it's over

cage, i mog your entire inbred family tree to the depths of hell and back, not only are you genetic waste but also a forgettable nobody user, you lost in all aspects, you are worthless in every measurable metric the very word was created for.

it's over
neet rotter thinks its an achievement to be known on this garbage low iq forum, also stop stalking my old posts you sewer rat

neet rotter thinks its an achievement to be known on this garbage low iq forum, also stop stalking my old posts you sewer rat
''neet rotter'' boy you've been on here for less than a year and STILL have more time online than me, you're in no position to call anyone a neet rotter you revolting pile of dog excrement.

i was coincidentally browsing through that thread, just fucking cage if you think anyone cares to ''stalk'' your ''old posts'' when you don't even HAVE any old posts considering you joined some 3 days ago

you've made it incredibly clear that the thought of thinking before you type doesn't occur to your deformed rat skull, or you wouldn't be out here calling ME a sewer rat looking like the disgusting abomination you are. Lmfao.

''neet rotter'' boy you've been on here for less than a year and STILL have more time online than me, you're in no position to call anyone a neet rotter you revolting pile of dog excrement.

i was coincidentally browsing through that thread, just fucking cage if you think anyone cares to ''stalk'' your ''old posts'' when you don't even HAVE any old posts considering you joined some 3 days ago

you've made it incredibly clear that the thought of thinking before you type doesn't occur to your deformed rat skull, or you wouldn't be out here calling ME a sewer rat looking like the disgusting abomination you are. Lmfao.
you have 20k posts here and all i did was leave my tab open to get that online time but nice cope

you have 20k posts here and all i did was leave my tab open to get that online time but nice cope
i don't even ever turn off my pc and i STILL have less time online.

Just fucking cage.