Shall I chadfish the girl I'm speaking to and make her feel ugly so she accepts me?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Currently speaking to multiple girls. However one of them is a HTB+ clearly. I already fed her ego.

I'm thinking of chadfishing her. She will obviously respond and try to build a connection. However the second day I will say something like:

"Hey - sorry for not texting. But I'm speaking to a couple other women. Sorry but they literally look like models, I'd be an idiot to turn them down. You don't look that bad, but you're clearly not on my level. I wish you success in finding a partner in the future. Inshallah."

Will make her feel insecure, ugly and depressed. Basically like me. She should be more willing to accept subhumans like me. Good idea right? :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:

It has to be a quick one. I can't risk the girl ending her communication with me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, TUSSELEIF, cromagnon and 13 others
No wonder nobody loves you if you act like that lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: piec, cromagnon, N1666 and 9 others
Holy shit this is actually smart. High tier manipulation ill defenetly donit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231, TUSSELEIF, cromagnon and 4 others
Mirin IQ.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, JohnDoe and truthhurts
No that will just get her to chase other chads

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist, scrunchables, qazw and 1 other person
Genius. You may have gotten no bones, but you've got the iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, billymidnight, SecularIslamist and 3 others
Holy shit this is actually smart. High tier manipulation ill defenetly donit
come on bro this rookie shit, you should see the things ive done

one of my many exploits was making a fake foid account and befriending my ex and talking shit about her boyfriend and eventually she left him it took like 2 weeks though, id feed her delusions and make them argue and then id only feed the fire more by saying she was right, i eventually realized i didnt like her after seeing her completely unfrauded but that is a different topic

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, cromagnon, FBl and 4 others
Then when you pull her shes going to be dreaming of the chad you chadfished with, setting yourself up for failure

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Snowskinned, truthhurts and 1 other person

one of my many exploits was making a fake foid account and befriending my and talking shit about her boyfriend and eventually she left him it took like 2 weeks though, id feed her delusions and make them argue and then id only feed the fire more by saying she was right, i eventually realized i didnt like her after seeing her completely unfrauded but that is a different topic
Lol its on the same tier

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Then when you pull her shes going to be dreaming of the chad you chadfished with, setting yourself up for failure
Its good if you only wanna fuck 1 time

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel and truthhurts
Currently speaking to multiple girls. However one of them is a HTB+ clearly. I already fed her ego.

I'm thinking of chadfishing her. She will obviously respond and try to build a connection. However the second day I will say something like:

"Hey - sorry for not texting. But I'm speaking to a couple other women. Sorry but they literally look like models, I'd be an idiot to turn them down. You don't look that bad, but you're clearly not on my level. I wish you success in finding a partner in the future. Inshallah."

Will make her feel insecure, ugly and depressed. Basically like me. She should be more willing to accept subhumans like me. Good idea right? :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:

It has to be a quick one. I can't risk the girl ending her communication with me.
Chadfish with dellisola :feelsokman:
IMG 7529

:feelsyay:

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Nah you will get the bad karma saaar and same will happen to you saar.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and truthhurts
Tbh won't work

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and truthhurts
Its good if you only wanna fuck 1 time
True but he will be mentally cucking himself as she imagines chad as he is fucking, In the end it all doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and truthhurts

one of my many exploits was making a fake foid account and befriending my ex and talking shit about her boyfriend and eventually she left him it took like 2 weeks though, id feed her delusions and make them argue and then id only feed the fire more by saying she was right, i eventually realized i didnt like her after seeing her completely unfrauded but that is a different topic
You really are a chud of the highest degree

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, scrunchables and truthhurts
hahaha important to add inshallah at the end

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and truthhurts
True but he will be mentally cucking himself as she imagines chad as he is fucking, In the end it all doesnt matter
True. Sex is overrated as fuck anyway

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel

Won’t work. She’ll think she’s in chad’s league and lose all interest in you

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Won’t work. She’ll think she’s in chad’s league and lose all interest in you
There was a study that said after women get rejected by a chad they’re more likely to reject an ugly/average guy to validate their position in the hierarchy
This will fuck him over

• +1
Reactions: qazw

Please show me the HtB bro if she’s another Ltb I’m going to open the floodgates and flood Bangladesh more u overrating ass nga @JohnDoe @Gengar
Btw use Maher to Chadfish her please forevergymcelling would love it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Gengar
Please show me the HtB bro if she’s another Ltb I’m going to open the floodgates and flood Bangladesh more u overrating ass nga @JohnDoe @Gengar
Men always overrate buddy boyo. She’s just an MTB.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, SecularIslamist and Diarrhoea
Radical feminist in the making:feelshehe:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite and SecularIslamist
Be careful, she will block you the first second chad contacts her. Once a chad gets to her, it means others will too, and she'll sense that you're not on her level..

• Hmm...
Dumb nonsense

Ye do it who u gonna use as the chadfish

PLEASE I NEED TO SEE THE RESULTS OF THIS LOL

Bro Just GEOMaxx with me to Morroco and Eygpt we can find a good Arab Wife for us both

• Love it
If you want it to work u should do it over a span of weeks or even months.

Better yet: larp as a chad, make her fall in love with you. At the end larp again that you're a 2/10 trucel Indian and say 'thank you for the good times, baby'' that would destroy her.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back