• Antalya

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Budapest

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Fucking private clinics here charge upwards of £800-1200 for root canal (where my teeth is located - meaning 3 roots). And crowns start at £700+

Also I need fillings which start at £140 and possible higher depending on depth of cavity JFLLL. The bastard at the NHS won't see me until the infection puts me on my deathbed! I'm literally in pain and can't chew properly. They haven't even given me an appointment yet and gonna need to wait til October minimum. Just antibioticsmaxxxing. I may travel to Budapest or Antalya and get it done quicker and by experienced staff rather than 25 year graduate dentist.

What are the pros and cons of each? Both have good quality dentists

Budapest
Pros: cheaper than Antalya, easy to visit. Never been Hungary, speak good English surprisingly.
Cons: Tall bastards, possibly racist against curries (need confirmation). Very few ethnics. No halal food. Women look disgusting.

Antalya
Pros: sexy women (I love Turk hoes), manlets everywhere. On average about 10% more expensive.
Cons: secular trash whores, too many Russians, cannot speak English.

Tagging travellers @Chinacurry @AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Fucking private clinics here charge upwards of £800-1200 for root canal (where my teeth is located - meaning 3 roots). And crowns start at £700+

Also I need fillings which start at £140 and possible higher depending on depth of cavity JFLLL. The bastard at the NHS won't see me until the infection puts me on my deathbed! I'm literally in pain and can't chew properly. They haven't even given me an appointment yet and gonna need to wait til October minimum. Just antibioticsmaxxxing. I may travel to Budapest or Antalya and get it done quicker and by experienced staff rather than 25 year graduate dentist.

Budapest
Pros: cheaper than Antalya, easy to visit. Never been Hungary, speak good English surprisingly.
Cons: Tall bastards, possibly racist against curries (need confirmation). Very few ethnics. No halal food. Women look disgusting.

Antalya
Pros: sexy women (I love Turk hoes), manlets everywhere. On average about 10% more expensive.

Go to a curry surgeon they must exist curries are making money and invested with being doctors they must exist. I know as a bbc I’m going to Atlanta to a bbc surgeon and getting him to make me Tyrone, maybe then I won’t be a true EO maybe I need to be a 2/10 African FOB to slay in Europe I see 2/10 Senegalese guys pulling even my currry buddies in this destination admitted that the girls ain’t feeling south Asians they just want white and black dudes (I’m basically Indian)

Go to a curry surgeon they must exist curries are making money and invested with being doctors they must exist. I know as a bbc I’m going to Atlanta to a bbc surgeon and getting him to make me Tyrone, maybe then I won’t be a true EO maybe I need to be a 2/10 African FOB to slay in Europe I see 2/10 Senegalese guys pulling even my currry buddies in this destination admitted that the girls ain’t feeling south Asians they just want white and black dudes (I’m basically Indian)
I'm not paying nearly £2k for two-hours of work. Shits a scam here. I can get everything done for half that abroad and WITH travel + accomodation

I'm not paying nearly £2k for two-hours of work. Shits a scam here. I can get everything done for half that abroad and WITH travel + accomodation
Aren’t there curry surgeons doing it cheaper for their fellow Bhais

IMAGIN NOT AVIN FREE ELF CARE MATE
Ricky Gervais Laughing GIF by First We Feast
British Soccer GIF by 100 Thieves
British Sailing GIF by South Park

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and JohnDoe

Budapest

Antalya

Turkey, or wait 8 years and I'll operate for free Bhai

Budapest

Antalya

Budapest I got zero racism, but bunch of pak and pajeet students I met there told me it was giga racist.

Also fucked a 10/10 stacy there.

Idk about Antalya, thought it was more for dental cosmetic shit rather than shit that actually matters

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back