Shall I just settle for a white woman for the sake of my children

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
99.9% of the population where I live are white. I am ethnic only (minus blacks and pajeetas). I could easily ascend my future children if they are half white. But I selfishly want to fuck a MENA girl and the outcome would be very uncertain.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
White privilege means you have white skin that's all

Yes

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
have children with your own ethnicity or else ur children will be mixed and they will never forgive u

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
99.9% of the population where I live are white.
You live in a town or some suburb? And no. Race mix with sheboonas, at least your kids will be athletes.

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and SecularIslamist
White privilege means you have white skin that's all
My child would look like this family. It would be like a lottery but high chance of HTB/HTN+ This is Zayn and his three sisters and mom.

Only Zayn and sister on the left looks top tier. The other two are not it although it looks like they have an extra 100lbs
have children with your own ethnicity or else ur children will be mixed and they will never forgive u
Mixed look fogger you retard. Especially white / curry.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and 97baHater
Beggars can't be choosers

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, lordgandy2000 and SecularIslamist
Jewish one please

• +1
I think you settle with a rope around your neck your dirty muzzie

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: lfm_foreeever9, bloomercel and SecularIslamist
99.9% of the population where I live are white. I am ethnic only (minus blacks and pajeetas). I could easily ascend my future children if they are half white. But I selfishly want to fuck a MENA girl and the outcome would be very uncertain.
No just pick a girl you like and thats not too much of a whore

• +1
My child would look like this family
Cope if u think you'll have children

Zionists will probably nuke the entire Middle East before the decade is up at the rate things are going

• Love it
Reactions: castizo
Looks like a normie 30+ year old.

White + curry is mogger. One random pic from Google doesn't change that. Keep coping.
“Muhhh muh mixed children will be darktriad :soy:“ U cant be serious, mixing ur indian sub5 genes with a white eugenic wont save ur bloodline, stop the cope bhai

“Muhhh muh mixed children will be darktriad :soy:“ U cant be serious, mixing ur indian sub5 genes with a white eugenic wont save ur bloodline, stop the cope bhai
Most half white half curries that I have seen arr white passing. They just end up with dark WASP or Med phenos.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and lfm_foreeever9