Shampoo that gives hair weight

R

ronald_2

Iron
Anyone know what brand of shampoo, or what ingredients to look for in a shampoo, to make hair feel heavier?

I ask because with the one I use my hair gets blown easily with the wind. But yesterday I used minoxidil at night and normally I wash my hair before going out but today I just combed my hair, left the house, and realized my hair barely moved at all. It felt a lot less light than always.

I'd be great if it felt like this always because it helps to hide my receding hairline and temples.

Get a sulfate-free shampoo that adds volume, and also use a rosemary oil shampoo to thicken your hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zys, ronald_2 and piec
Anyone know what brand of shampoo, or what ingredients to look for in a shampoo, to make hair feel heavier?

I ask because with the one I use my hair gets blown easily with the wind. But yesterday I used minoxidil at night and normally I wash my hair before going out but today I just combed my hair, left the house, and realized my hair barely moved at all. It felt a lot less light than always.

I'd be great if it felt like this always because it helps to hide my receding hairline and temples.
Just use a leave in conditioner