Reactions: Toth's thot
70% of us are inbred

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Acnno, gamma and 1 other person
oh, you meant Kazakhstan. Borat was in some Turkish village
Well you have oil, and your dictator changed the capitals name to his own name or smth? Used to be Astana, and now Nur-Sultan.
What to see in Nur-Sultan — Young Pioneer Tours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Well you have oil, and your dictator changed the capitals name to his own name or smth? Used to be Astana, and now Nur-Sultan.
What to see in Nur-Sultan — Young Pioneer Tours
nigga I left that country when I was like 4 years old

• +1
Images 32

• +1
Reactions: curryboy123 and BigBiceps
Best education system in the world
Only axis power that never got conquered

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Kangaroos

• +1
I remember as a kid watching a tv show of Finnish travelers, who took a dip in that river. Also is it true, that the poor who have no money for funeral might throw the dead bodies of relatives in that river?

Not really they throw the ashes of the dead people in river as it is considered holy or something.

• +1

on a real it’s a melting pot of ethnicities, culture, the home of many empires with amazing landmarks and history

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7806 and BigBiceps
Turkey could be nice to visit for real tho. I just hope they haven't turned Hagia Sofia in to a mosque yet, would be nice to see it.
yes it’s beautiful, unfortunately for some sight seeing, the president is very pro religion, he’s knocked down all the old churches and other landmarks that came before the ottomans seized control of anatolia. i’m not sure if the hagia sophia will ever be a place you can just visit to see ever again.

visit izmir, cappadocia, go see the blue mosque, there is some amazing history that sometimes predates the early 500s AD...

• +1
My country is biggest exporter of petrified tree sap.

New Zealand

People here are a bit backward despite being Anglo, feel like shit reaches us years after the fact for some reason, I guess that's what happens when you live on the ass-end of the world, thankfully actually people English people do live here. Also we apparently have the sluttiest girls in the world

• +1
New Zealand

People here are a bit backward despite being Anglo, feel like shit reaches us years after the fact for some reason, I guess that's what happens when you live on the ass-end of the world, thankfully actually people English people do live here. Also we apparently have the sluttiest girls in the world
I always lol, when you guys start doing that primitive haka dance. You don't have sluttiest girls tho, Finland does. Or at least Finnish nightclub was chosen to be the easiest place to get laid in the whole wide world.

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
I always lol, when you guys start doing that primitive haka dance. You don't have sluttiest girls tho, Finland does. Or at least Finnish nightclub was chosen to be the easiest place to get laid in the whole wide world.
Bruh they make us do that shit in school for whole terms and they wonder why the kids are fucking retarded, Maori aren't that bad compared to certain other demographics tho

And I imagine everyone says their country has the hoeyest of hoes tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
@Uglybrazilian @Entschuldigung
Images 5

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Chintuck22, Entschuldigung and 2 others
Homicides and top1 on number of best gore videos

• JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice
maple syrup
inventors of basketball and hockey

- 3 Highest corruption in world
- Isis
- Militants league
- Its over

made finns our bitches for 700 years

Nothing to brag about except our luck with oil

we once declared a war against the byzantine empire because they didn't pay our mercenaries, then we won despite being in clear inferiority and their 15 year old princess fell in love with one of our generals

i will come to finald for .me meetup with bigbiceps and we will bully @Alexanderr

killed alot of jews