Share Ways To Make Money Online

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
Be it black hat, doesn't matter, share your methods. (No E-Whoring)

Only fans

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
Apply for welfare if european

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
Hopefully I don’t get banned for saying this but u can try clicking or carding ordering something with someone else’s credit card then selling the object for half the original price

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SoyGune and Deleted member 502
Hopefully I don’t get banned for saying this but u can try clicking or carding ordering something with someone else’s credit card then selling the object for half the original price
Why half the price,you can easily sell it for 80% of the original price

• +1
Reactions: Tony
Why half the price,you can easily sell it for 80% of the original price
Why would someone buy something of someone they don’t know?You don’t buy stuff of fandoms that’s why u sell it half price to hook em I swear some of y’all need to take business classes u always need something to hook ur customers in

Why would someone buy something of someone they don’t know?You don’t buy stuff of fandoms that’s why u sell it half price to hook em I swear some of y’all need to take business classes u always need something to hook ur customers in
Ever heard of craigslist?

Ever heard of craigslist?
Who tf even uses Craigslist in this day and age lol 😂 If u rlly want to make money u make ur own shoplify and promote it though snapchat and Instagram

Who tf even uses Craigslist in this day and age lol 😂 If u rlly want to make money u make ur own shoplify and promote it though snapchat and Instagram
Idk where ur from but in my country a craigslist alternative is the easiest way to sell something
Idk where ur from but in my country a craigslist alternative is the easiest way to sell something
either way why would u sell something perfectly working in new condition for half the price

Last edited:

either way why would u sell something perfectly working in new condition for half the price
Like i said some people will catch on how u get ur stuff so it’s best to sell it half price or a little bit less than the original price
Example u said why sell it half price instead of 80% of the original price well let’s see AirPods are sold for £160 by Apple 80% of that is £128 legitimate shops sell it for or below that price so why would someone buy it of off u? When they can get it from a real shop while knowing they can get a refund if They wanted to

Attachments

• 54D84111-BC58-4EA8-A90F-3698C964FC24.png
    54D84111-BC58-4EA8-A90F-3698C964FC24.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 28114106-02FE-4826-B57D-1B49C7219C7F.png
    28114106-02FE-4826-B57D-1B49C7219C7F.png
    40 KB · Views: 25
  • F397DDFA-AE0D-4EE2-B58D-6F1D8B3DE62C.png
    F397DDFA-AE0D-4EE2-B58D-6F1D8B3DE62C.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 18
Selling ur organs

Sell Cocaine

trade options

Make a gay tinder profile of yourself and force gay men to buy your shit like shirts or sweaty underwear or your sperm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and SoyGune
r/malepantyseling is legit bros

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
e-Commerce Dropshipping

A meme. Doesn't work

For 99.9% they will lose money
The 0.1% makes little money with catching a trend early

With Dropshipping ( bad product quality, 2-4 weeks shipping, Chinese packaging, high prices - > bad customer experience) you just aren't profitable because you don't get repeat purchases and good reviews/word of mouth

• option trading
  • matched betting
  • fiverr
  • ebay

that's all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and PubertyMaxxer