Share your clubbing experiences

DarkAscender

DarkAscender

Ascending
I’ll start, I’m not really a slayer or anything in clubs. I get a few IOI’s, get to dance with some girls but I always end up chickening out. Some kisses here and there but nothing crazy.

Reading clavicular’s threads got me wanting to be more low inhib and giga approach foids in clubs/parties. Gonna share stuff about it in here too if I can.

Now share your experiences, I’m curious. 🤔

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14, deadstock and imthesupremecel
I was sitting at a club in the back like an incel then this obese black woman started twerking on me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, AlbinoMaxxer, DarkAscender and 1 other person
I was sitting at a club in the back like an incel then this obese black woman started twerking on me
Fuckkk I went to some crazy twerk contest party 2 weeks ago where girls were basically wearing nothing and shaking ass.

Club was just about to become booming but one friend had to leave early for work and the rest decided to go w him so I wasn’t able to grab anything even tho I got multiple IOIs..

• +1
Reactions: Mindset
Fuckkk I went to some crazy twerk contest party 2 weeks ago where girls were basically wearing nothing and shaking ass.

Club was just about to become booming but one friend had to leave early for work and the rest decided to go w him so I wasn’t able to grab anything even tho I got multiple IOIs..
Keep bragging Chad fuck you

What was the age range of the sloots

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
Keep bragging Chad fuck you

What was the age range of the sloots
Like 18-25 or something, most were like 18-22 tho. Was gonna make a thread abt it too

• +1
Like 18-25 or something, most were like 18-22 tho. Was gonna make a thread abt it too
I walked past a club last weekend it was packed girls were forming a huge line outside, I was with my beta gamer friends they didn’t wana go in :feelswhy:

• So Sad
I had crashed my car prior entering had to go with a taxi with my then fb and chugged 350ml of jager before entering, spent 1 hour in wc called up my friend then hoe kicked me out, crazy shit.

• Woah
I walked past a club last weekend it was packed girls were forming a huge line outside, I was with my beta gamer friends they didn’t wana go in :feelswhy:
Friend group is so key man, I’m gonna start going w ppl who seem like they club in uni.

• +1
I’ll start, I’m not really a slayer or anything in clubs. I get a few IOI’s, get to dance with some girls but I always end up chickening out. Some kisses here and there but nothing crazy.

Reading clavicular’s threads got me wanting to be more low inhib and giga approach foids in clubs/parties. Gonna share stuff about it in here too if I can.

Now share your experiences, I’m curious. 🤔
How old ru jfl

• +1
Friend group is so key man, I’m gonna start going w ppl who seem like they club in uni.
I’m a 30yr old man so I have to go alone. Even in college my friends were gamers

• +1
mine was being invisible not dancing and staring at people like im about to go ER in the club that was long time ago i dont go to clubs no point of doing that

• +1