Share your experience with modafinil

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
I just ordered some. I am planning on using it to improve my focus while studying.

Is it good?
Share your experiences
Bump

Last edited:
You can easily fuck around and waste it. But if you have to do a lot of boring stuff for a long time it helps

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
You can easily fuck around and waste it. But if you have to do a lot of boring stuff for a long time it helps
How good is it? I need to study at lest 6 hours everyday

How good is it? I need to study at lest 6 hours everyday
I was taking 100mg every 6 hours and got away with 12 hours of studying per day. Sleep is shit on it especially if you take it after 6pm so have something to put you down at night ( weed, melatonin, MK667)

• +1
I was taking 100mg every 6 hours and got away with 12 hours of studying per day. Sleep is shit on it especially if you take it after 6pm so have something to put you down at night ( weed, melatonin, MK667)
I'll take it in the morning after waking up. That way it won't fuck my sleep.

Yeah this, I would say use it when you have lots of boring tasks to do that you normally would slug around for instead.

I've used Adrafinil which converts into modafinil. In my experience, it makes me feel pretty happy overall, like I forget the fact that what I'm doing is meaningless and boring, I just wanna do some stuff.

• +1