Share your Hardmaxxing plans for the new Decade

Dragonslayer

Dragonslayer

Bronze
ascend or die

Kisspng suicide by hanging knot noose suicide by hanging horse grass rope 5a928ce70402d422676
:feelsokman:
:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Idontknowlol, Steph4gr and 2 others
Mewing and miring

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
21 to 31
looksmaxing + money + passions
time spent chasing women: 0

• +1
Reactions: Dragonslayer

• So Sad
the most major looksmaxxing should happen in the first half of 2020 lol

I already fucking convinced my parents to pay/give me a loan for my Bimax + Genio if the healthcare doesnt pay

and I am showing my orthodontist MSE rn

I also bought heightmaxxing stack with peptides and 10 IU HGH for 3 months for 1000€

I am 18, so heightmaxxing may be a cope, but I cant afford to not try (I am 6ft)

I also want to ask my surgeon if he can also add ZSO on top of it, and what the price change would be

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, BigBoy, samm735 and 4 others
this year i will have all my surgeries, next one i will have hair transplant.

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic and forwardgrowth
Lefort 2 + bsso + genio + zso or zygo implants in 2020 join the army until 2021 If looksmaxxing don't happen probably I will shoot my self with a gun within 2021 or rope later

• +1
Reactions: Dragonslayer, OOGABOOGA and forwardgrowth
19 to 29
Moneymaxxing
Social statusmaxxing
Leanmaxxing

Thats about it
No surgery in sight except if I norwoodmax in that case I'll do hair transplant

This year im still debating on rhino or not
But will for sure get the camouflage surgery i need to hide the bit of assymetry i have left that bimax couldnt fix

yeah thats how assymetric i was...
Then keep gymcelling, skincare and shit.

Ideally i get rhino and camouflage surgery in the same procedure, thats what the surgeon said.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
the most major looksmaxxing should happen in the first half of 2020 lol

I already fucking convinced my parents to pay/give me a loan for my Bimax + Genio if the healthcare doesnt pay

and I am showing my orthodontist MSE rn

I also bought heightmaxxing stack with peptides and 10 IU HGH for 3 months for 1000€

I am 18, so heightmaxxing may be a cope, but I cant afford to not try (I am 6ft)

I also want to ask my surgeon if he can also add ZSO on top of it, and what the price change would be
Sound very good.
get MSE done before Bimax. and if you need msdo for MSE then before genio.
i will warn you that GH can make your Ears and Nose bigger and your possibly organs.
Surgeries plus roiding are hard on the body you could risk cancer when injecting after being exposed to antobiotics from surgeries.

Sound very good.
get MSE done before Bimax. and if you need msdo for MSE then before genio.
i will warn you that GH can make your Ears and Nose bigger and your possibly organs.
Surgeries plus roiding are hard on the body you could risk cancer when injecting after being exposed to antobiotics from surgeries.
bigger Ears might help me lookswise lol

nose would be unfortunate

My nose is my best feature by far and if the nose tip gets longer it wouldnt matter much because it would still be upwards and forward pointing

but I would look like a clown indeed

enlarging of organs would be indeed a problem - could I counteract it with ribcage expansion ?

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
This year im still debating on rhino or not
But will for sure get the camouflage surgery i need to hide the bit of assymetry i have left that bimax couldnt fix

yeah thats how assymetric i was...
Then keep gymcelling, skincare and shit.

Ideally i get rhino and camouflage surgery in the same procedure, thats what the surgeon said.
good luck man.
you want to evaluate wheter you need rhino or wheter your paranasal area being recessed is the problem

good luck man.
you want to evaluate wheter you need rhino or wheter your paranasal area being recessed is the problem
MirrorSerio5
Profilee

Profilenuevo4 after

I dont think my paranasal area is recessed, i just have flared nostrils and a bump + lengthy nose
And when i smile my nose looks even worse.
What do you think?

Eppley custom jaw implants in 2-3 years, Taban infraorbital rim implants along with upper eyelid filler. I'll also probably see a dermatologist to do some laser shit on my face if necessary. I'm getting my first real job in finance later this year, so I'll be saving.

my signature is my entire plan for next decade

View attachment 211374View attachment 211375

View attachment 211376

I dont think my paranasal area is recessed, i just have flared nostrils and a bump + lengthy nose
And when i smile my nose looks even worse.
What do you think?
your paranasal area and undereye area is very recessed. you can see it by your cheek protrudes at the level of the nostril and by the undereye bags / folds.
given you still have a bump after bimax, go for rhino.
remember the paranasal area makes your nose appear much longer than it would with it being full.

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
I was gonna get a rhino this year coming, but i will wait until 2021 now due to having a traumatic brain injury in september which ive nearly recovered from, dont want my skull being touched until long after im healed tbh.

prob gonna get fillers though, tear troughs maybe some forward projection on zygos, dont need any width as you can see from my dp,

prob just gonna continue softmaxxing, skinmaxxing, gymcelling

might stubblemaxx but dont wanna ruin my jawline, might get buccal fat pad reduction idk, to completely pronounce my cheekbones

• +1
your paranasal area and undereye area is very recessed. you can see it by your cheek protrudes at the level of the nostril and by the undereye bags / folds.
remember the paranasal area makes your nose appear much longer than it would with it being full.
You're right
My zygos are pretty terrible too.

It even looked longer before bimax ngl

bigger Ears might help me lookswise lol

nose would be unfortunate

My nose is my best feature by far and if the nose tip gets longer it wouldnt matter much because it would still be upwards and forward pointing

but I would look like a clown indeed

enlarging of organs would be indeed a problem - could I counteract it with ribcage expansion ?
organ owergrowth is not that simple. avoid it at all cost.
GH nose unfortunately doesnt make it only longer but it thickens the bridge / bump and especiall the tip. in some cases the tip gets swole af.
it mostly happens in people who abuse this shit for years. but the risk is always there. add its higher the younger you are

Last edited:
  • +1
Also how could you move your paranasal area?
Im assuming only way is lefort 2 which im obviously not getting haha

I was gonna get a rhino this year coming, but i will wait until 2021 now due to having a traumatic brain injury in september which ive nearly recovered from, dont want my skull being touched until long after im healed tbh.

prob gonna get fillers though, tear troughs maybe some forward projection on zygos, dont need any width as you can see from my dp,

prob just gonna continue softmaxxing, skinmaxxing, gymcelling

might stubblemaxx but dont wanna ruin my jawline, might get buccal fat pad reduction idk, to completely pronounce my cheekbones

don’t get buccal fat removal, if you aren’t clenching or frauding in avi

you already have optimal hollowness, any more and it’s going to look overly gaunt and will only get worse with age. Also it’s a permanent surgery so if you don’t like the results you’re fucked

• +1
Listing in order
  1. Chin/neck liposuction (without a doubt)
  2. Rhinoplasty (soft maybe)
  3. Buccal fat reduction (hard maybe)
  4. Stroma (hard maybe)

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Also how could you move your paranasal area?
Im assuming only way is lefort 2 which im obviously not getting haha
Paranasal area is tricky.
MSE MAY help by pulling the wedge like V shape of the skull more into a U ( when looking from above).
The solution would be to fill it out, with (optimally bone material) implants. this could be done together with undereye or zygos.
and theres facemask

Paranasal area is tricky.
MSE MAY help by pulling the wedge like V shape of the skull more into a U ( when looking from above).
The solution would be to fill it out, with (optimally bone material) implants. this could be done together with undereye or zygos.
and theres facemask
Im just afraid getting rhino will ruin my pretty masc look lol
If only there were permanent fillers so the bump hole can be filled

And redesign the nostrils so they arent so flared

Im just afraid getting rhino will ruin my pretty masc look lol
If only there were permanent fillers so the bump hole can be filled

And redesign the nostrils so they arent so flared
if you were to fill the area above the bump this would look horrible like a reptile.

if you were to fill the area above the bump this would look horrible like a reptile.
So you're saying its better to have the bump reduced surgically which would reduce my overall nose volume?

Lasik
Leanmaxxing
braces or myobrace
Necklift
Otoplasty
Dermopigmentation if i keep losing hair :cry:

Health max
Money max

Looks and surgeries max head to toe

Become rich and famous musician and artist

Marry high school Oneitis and have 5 children