Share your mogging/getting mogged story

Bars

Bars

DNR
Title:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: vernier, sb23, ProBono and 1 other person
I have a friend that is super tallcell, and sometimes when we hang out there's this girl that comes with us. It's embarrassing, he'd go for the classic "tall guy leans on shorter guy's shoulder" and after a while I just made an excuse to leave.

We also met 2 girls that day. One of them shaked my hand and was nice, I recognised her from my old HS and she seems like a good person, but neither of them seemed remotely attracted to me. While they totally glazed this guy.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and ProBono
All of my HTN appeal evaporated once in the presence of a real life tall blonde blue eyed youngchad, It was then I was truly and devastatingly brought down to the Mumbai depths. I learned nobody is safe from the chadpill. The becky who was pretty interested in me literally submitted to him it was unreal to see. He ignored her completely too JFL :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Bars and PlayersGetPlayed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Autismcel and PlayersGetPlayed
Bro got the coordinates, time of day and everything :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, sb23 and PlayersGetPlayed
Brutal. I'm constantly getting testosterone/height/face mogged by high school students, they brutally emasculate, humble me

• +1
Reactions: vernier
I got heightmogged by a woman, keep in mind I'm 5'11. Wanted to commit suicide and kms at that moment.

• +1
Reactions: Bars