Share your most brutal lookism experiences irl

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
Like being insulted or treated badly for ur appearance

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
Never tbh. I’m just a MTN stuck in looks purgatory. So I’ve lived a normal life with normie friends, but ignored by foids

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, SurgeryEnjoyer, HitAndRun and 4 others
passing by a group of girls and them laughing cuz probably one of them made fun of my looks or they are just laughing to something else and im schizo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 28541, It'snotover and 1 other person
Never tbh. I’m just a MTN stuck in looks purgatory. So I’ve lived a normal life with normie friends, but ignored by foids
Do you have women in your friendgroup?

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, SurgeryEnjoyer, Danish_Retard and 5 others
I got called cupcake when I was fat :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
haven’t had too many bad experiences. When I was 13 I called my friend’s girlfriend and her friend slutty and they messaged me on instagram saying I’d never get a gf. Turns out they was right.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElBastardo, Danish_Retard, shortcel88 and 4 others
you must be literally dead tier if you are bullied for your looks

you must be literally dead tier if you are bullied for your looks
I was and I am dead tier

I wasn't necessarily talking about bullying tho. I mean just bad lookism experiences in general like maybe a group of girls walk by and go "ewww" at you

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
haven’t had too many bad experiences. When I was 13 I called my friend’s girlfriend and her friend slutty and they messaged me on instagram saying I’d never get a gf. Turns out they was right.
they have the built-in blackpill since birth after all

Mostly comments about being short from either gender. Once got asked in a sarcastic manner why I was so short so I told him to fuck himself when the teacher was directly behind me.

Teacher sided with me because he knew I was getting bullied for being short

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 31457
I don’t count orbiters as ‘friends’. Only guys that have a possibility of slaying the foid I view as their friend, others are just cucks
You said only HTN/Chadlites hang out with foids which is just clearly false.

It doesn't matter wether they are "friends" or "cucks" or whatever.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Reformed and DelonLover1999
I asked a girl to guess if I’m a virgin and she said yes very confidently and immediately walked away like she had more important things to do. then she walked back and said wanna play chess and then I beat her.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
I don’t count orbiters as ‘friends’. Only guys that have a possibility of slaying the foid I view as their friend, others are just cucks
You didn't say 'friend', you said 'hang out with'. Also, what about gays?

I've seen a lot of gl women be friends with unnattractive guys. Obviously, these friendships are usually pretty one-sided, and the dude doesn't really have a chance.

I'm not saying it's a good position to be in, but it exists.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
I asked a girl to guess if I’m a virgin and she said yes very confidently and immediately walked away like she had more important things to do. then she walked back and said wanna play chess and then I beat her.
Mirin low inhib what age? Was this in school or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
in middle school foids ranked the hottest guys in class and ranked me last place :(

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and HitAndRun
maybe a group of girls walk by and go "ewww" at you
You'd have to quite ugly for that to happen, and also encounter a particularly nasty group of people.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Classmate foids giving me looks of disgust

Wym how. It’s just a normal guy friend group. Only HTNs/chadlites hang out with foids
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
being a HTN deity is a daily struggle man, never had a single bad experience or ounce of disrespect and every bitch folds for me so it's painful maneee...
t,
Sideangle

• Woah
Reactions: kyb
Mirin low inhib what age? Was this in school or something
17 and it wasn’t at school. It wasn’t that low inhib since we had known each for a while and she knew I was special and said nonsense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 20399
in middle school foids ranked the hottest guys in class and ranked me last place :(
They also did this in HS but I got 4th place ngl felt gold

• WTF
Reactions: autismmaxxer
@confirmedtrucel why huh

if i heard a middle schooler saying someone is ‘hot’ i would cage tbh

maybe in 8th grade (or maybe 7th too, though that’s a stretch), but 6th and below you are legit deranged if you use the word ‘hot’.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
if i heard a middle schooler saying someone is ‘hot’ i would cage tbh

maybe in 8th grade (or maybe 7th too, though that’s a stretch), but 6th and below you are legit deranged if you use the word ‘hot’.
jfc what do you want from me? I just shared my blackpill experience and what happened

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
At my first party in highschool.
Was 15 or 16. Tried approaching this group of girls and they started making fun of me saying I look like I'm in middle school and they don't believe me that I even go to the highschool

Oh and one even worse...
When I was 12 there was this asian girl in my french class I had a big crush on. And then we got paired into the same group, and the first thing she says to me Is "wow how are you so short!?"

I hate women.