share your most embarrassing story

nathan

nathan

Kraken
I will start
one time a few years ago I really had to go to the bathroom but someone else was using it so I decided to pee in my garbage can and forgot to empty it. then a few days later my mom found it and started questioning me on what was it and I just played it off as vomit and she believed me:feelshmm::feelshmm:

just going outside looking the way I do is embarrassing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Sub5UglyMan and nathan
I threw up on my teacher

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho and nathan
I will start
one time a few years ago I really had to go to the bathroom but someone else was using it so I decided to pee in my garbage can and forgot to empty it. then a few days later my mom found it and started questioning me on what was it and I just played it off as vomit and she believed me:feelshmm::feelshmm:
I had to pee in a bottle once and i was too embarrassed to say that it is piss so a friend of mine drank it (he thought that it was apple juice apparently) jfl

(We still joke about it)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dziad, SubhumanForever, Gonthar and 2 others
I had to pee in a bottle once and i was too embarrassed to say that it is piss so a friend of mine drank it (he thought that it was apple juice apparently) jfl

(We still joke about it)
That was a scene from Dumb and Dumber...

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, alurmo and nathan
My dad yelled at me when I was unmuted on zoom and I saw a lot of my classmates laughing

• +1
Reactions: nathan
I will start
I shit my pants when I was like 5-6 in school and everyone saw it and laughed at me :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: nathan