Share your most humiliating experience with foids

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Be it bullying, ignoring, ghosting, cheating etc. Anything that hurt your ego and introduced you to the blackpill/ solidified it.

My worst experience was when a psl 5 blond Becky played with my feelings by writing affectionate messages and promising to meet up when she came to my city. Yet the day she supposedly arrived she just kept ignoring my messages and I, still a bluepilled fool back then, kept writing long messages to her. Later by accident I discovered her instagram and found out that she already had a bf, so all this time she was just playing me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Over, AlexHeally and karbo
I was at a trip and texting to my (then) crush she asked if I was having fun then I proceeded to say it would be more fun if you were here where she replies "Don't worry you'll be back soon".

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 616
when i was going through a depressive phase i was horribly out of shape and scruffy during my undergrad years. i actually got a lot of attention from arabs, latinas, indians, and black girls despite this while no white girls bothered with me. after i fixed myself, white girls gave me attention while hardly any non whites did.

jbw. ethnics lower their standards if they think you are within reach as a white guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
When I was in my school days before looksmaxing one of my ex oneitis called me a clown

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Blitz
I tried to talk to a girl I had a crush on for what seemed like months when I was like 16, my autism and social anxiety was too intense and I made Tomoko Kuroki look like a joke 😂

It was extremely traumatizing and blackpilling experience at the time, I wanted to suey for being so naive to step out of my comfort zone like that and just get hammered down deeper into the hole I was already in :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Kosidius
2 years ago an aryan girl (dalofaelid pheno) i used to hang out with rejected me, after 1 month she got into a relashionship with a psl 3 paki JFL, just be paki theory lol. I, an ubermensch, managed to get my oneitis stolen by a subhuman paki with half my PSL rating :feelsrope:

• So Sad
2 years ago an aryan girl (dalofaelid pheno) i used to hang out with rejected me, after 1 month she got into a relashionship with a psl 3 paki JFL, just be paki theory lol. I, an ubermensch, managed to get my oneitis stolen by a subhuman paki with half my PSL rating :feelsrope:
< PSL 6 white guy
< has girl stolen by PSL 3 Pakistani

@Caligula

why you huh my post idiot... if you’re psl 6 white no girl is gonna reject your for a psl 3 pakistani lol

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Caligula
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I touched a girls hand

Next week I was on the FBI's watch list

• +1
I put on deodorant before playing basketball with my classmates (I had really bad armpit sweat and odor). Two girls said “who smells good?” and proceed to sniff EVERY guy but me. It was like 10 dudes.

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
I put on deodorant before playing basketball with my classmates (I had really bad armpit sweat and odor). Two girls said “who smells good?” and proceed to sniff EVERY guy but me. It was like 10 dudes.
Ngl I know that pain of being ignored. Foids also didn’t write me Christmas cards in school but fortunately I was not the only one ignored : they basically only wrote cards to chads / popular normies

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and SHARK
Ngl I know that pain of being ignored. Foids also didn’t write me Christmas cards in school but fortunately I was not the only one ignored : they basically only wrote cards to chads / popular normies
I hate being invisible. I hate talking to a girl and thinking we have something going and then I watch her through the corner of my eye and she never looks at me, never initiates with me, goes with a group of friends and doesn’t invite me, etc. This life is hell man.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 616