Share your narcissist mother stories

I

incel-at-heart

Iron
When I was 18 years old and got brutally rejected by my oneitis who then started cucking me with a chadlite from school, my mother noticed something was off when I came home and asked me about it.

I told her everything, crying, telling her I would never be as pretty and that I was an ugly subhuman. She didn't even deny it or try to console me. At some point SHE started crying and basically confessed to me that she merely settled for my Dad as betabuxx because his chad friend wouldn't date her. FUCKING HELL.

I instantly stopped crying and went to my room.

From that moment on I went through life KNOWING, not merely suspecting, but KNOWING that women are the most worthless selfish chimps in existence. This brutal blackpill, so non-chalantly dispensed by my own mother cunt, turned my previously warm heart into stone forever.

Share your stories.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ranierean, ezio6, billymidnight and 8 others
What a shitty first post. Kys nigger.

• +1
Reactions: fetterarschtritt
i feel ya bhai

my mum is schizophrenic, depressive with manic features, has PTSD, tism, bpd and prolly other shit

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: android, Bars, gods lonely man and 1 other person
this story sounds too harsh to be true

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ezio6, billymidnight, Bars and 3 others
i want to fuck all your moms

dm me their pics and ill cum tribute them

When I was 18 years old and got brutally rejected by my oneitis who then started cucking me with a chadlite from school, my mother noticed something was off when I came home and asked me about it.

I told her everything, crying, telling her I would never be as pretty and that I was an ugly subhuman. She didn't even deny it or try to console me. At some point SHE started crying and basically confessed to me that she merely settled for my Dad as betabuxx because his chad friend wouldn't date her. FUCKING HELL.

From that moment on I went through life KNOWING, not merely suspecting, but KNOWING that women are the most worthless selfish chimps in existence. This brutal blackpill, so non-chalantly dispensed by my own mother cunt, turned my previously warm heart into stone forever.

Share your stories.
i have a loving and caring mom :p:p

Share your stories.
Very funny if real

Did you start to be rude to your mother or something after?

• JFL
Reactions: oily703
She refuses to agree that she owes me 50k for all the shitty genes I got from her

• JFL
Reactions: incel-at-heart and oily703
this story sounds too harsh to be true
I wish it was fake. The worst part is she just continues like nothing happened. I am 32 now and even if I told my Dad or confronted my m*ther about it, they are now both too demented to care. My completely brainrotten m*ther would probably deny it ever happened in the first place, just because it sheds a negative light on her and she can't have that.

Very funny if real

Did you start to be rude to your mother or something after?
I started being a hermit for around 5 years, playing Dota 2 for as much time as possible as a cope for my ugliness besides school and studies. I never told my Dad or confronted my m*ther. I just realized I am nothing more than an unloved betabuxx insurance policy.

i feel ya bhai

my mum is schizophrenic, depressive with manic features, has PTSD, tism, bpd and prolly other shit
Sounds brutal ... share stories if you want

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
My mom use to take me to cult meetings in a resident evil looking mansion

• Love it
Reactions: dipenhydramine