Share your personal paranormal experiences

The False Prophet

The False Prophet

Banned
I've had many paranormal experiences throughout my life. I'd like to hear about some of your experiences

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Slavusz and poopoohead
its derek from mpmd so this fucking kid on like fucking tren dbol test deca fucking blasting 5 grams of roids a week apparently this kid got deca dick and doing roids at 14 like fucking 14 years old so yeah guys dont be like this retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and n9wiff
I've already shared this before, but I was chilling on my bed and my sheets got slowly pulled under my bed by some weird invisible spirit.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Slavusz
I've met with an alien when I was 6, he was green colored, short, big skull and mosquito eyes and had 4 fingers. He was a little scared just like me, found him in the bathroom of my previous house garden and got scared af when I saw his face and runned towards my house. Never saw him again...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, poopoohead and The False Prophet
All those paranormal experiences yet i bet you never saw a bank that isn't owned by a jew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Klasik616
Share your paranormal experiences

its derek from mpmd so this fucking kid on like fucking tren dbol test deca fucking blasting 5 grams of roids a week apparently this kid got deca dick and doing roids at 14 like fucking 14 years old so yeah guys dont be like this retard
fucken insane dude, raising your test to supraphysiological levels and not even deploying a fuckin aromitase inhibitor like are you fucken serious dude.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and asdvek
i had a schizo phase where i was super into religion, prayed ironically to some god in a yemeni jewish manuscript I read randomly to pass a couple exams i was procrastinating studying for as I looked at the clock (exam was next day) 3 hours later a student at a nearby restaurant gave me

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
i had a schizo phase where i was super into religion, prayed ironically to some god in a yemeni jewish manuscript I read randomly to pass a couple exams i was procrastinating studying for as I looked at the clock (exam was next day) 3 hours later a student at a nearby restaurant gave me
That's magick

Not really paranormal since I don’t believe in the supernatural/whacky shit, but I recently had a shroom trip and during that experience I came into contact with superior life forms. They were addressing me as a failure and said I wasn’t the “chosen one” for this “mission”. Then I kept repeating “I’m not the chosen one” for ten minutes.

• So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead
When I was about 3 years old I seen a shadow person rise from my parent's bedroom floor and start limping towards me, my bedroom was across the hallway from theirs, I was staring at it from behind my doorframe for a solid 5 seconds before I shouted for my Mam, I looked back around and there was nothing there, my parents didn't believe me. I would see shadow people often, another time I was sleeping in their bedroom, it was very late at night, completely dark, but I could still make out silhouettes of shadow people, some looked like women, men, children, some were fat. At one point I was in bed and a shadow person came up to me, holding some sort of a shadow sword and seemingly tried to stab me, I flinched and closed my eyes and when I opened them he was gone. I would stress about going to sleep every night until eventually I stopped seeing them.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and The False Prophet
when i was at camp last year i woke up and saw my entire cabin on the floor in a circle criss cross apple sauce, in the center was a pentagram, the only sound i could hear was their breathing and they didn't look up at me, i turned on my flashlight and they were gone and all asleep in their bed, even my best friend was in the circle

freaks me out just typing this

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
when i was at camp last year i woke up and saw my entire cabin on the floor in a circle criss cross apple sauce, in the center was a pentagram, the only sound i could hear was their breathing and they didn't look up at me, i turned on my flashlight and they were gone and all asleep in their bed, even my best friend was in the circle

freaks me out just typing this
this actually still gives me giga creeps, just the memory of it

i feel like i was hallucinating but it was also so vivid

I live alone, middle of the day no one else in my apt. I pull a typical plastic water bottle out of my refrigerator like always, open it drink half of it. I then go to the bathroom in the other room for 30 seconds to piss, come back out and without looking grab my water bottle on the desk to drink and take a sip and in horror run over to the sink to spit it out. The water turned into murky brown dirt water with little specs of actual dirt. Like wtf, I had JUST been drinking from that water bottle less than a minute ago.

I still have the water bottle with the dried dirt in it as physical proof

Now I don't know if it's related but the night before this happened I went on a bumble date with a girl who really really wanted to do my tarrot card reading and I said no a buncha times to the point she got mad. She blocked me on snap after the date and never talked to her again, was she a witch that put a curse on me then to turn my water poisonous or something?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, IAMNOTANINCEL, Slavusz and 2 others
Ive never had any paranormal experience

My only such experience, that I remember, is from when I was 17 years old. It was dark outside about 9:30PM, a warm spring night. I was looking out a second floor window that was in a spare bedroom of my parents home, I had the lights off. The window over looked the two car garage door and the driveway leading to the garage. I saw a ghostly looking figure of a teen age girl dressed in clothing from the 1700s like this:
iu

but there was no color in the outfit, it was all white. The figure was moving quite fast at steady pace, like 4 mph. I could not see the legs move because of the long dress, it was just moving down the driveway and then went out of sight behind the side of the garage toward our backyard. It was clearly not human, and the backyard was like an acre, and there would be no reason a person would want to go back there, especially a young girl. I freaked out and ran into my bedroom closet to hide.
iu

After about 3 minutes of being a complete pussy, I worked up the courage to go into the backyard to see if I could see anything, but there was nothing out of the ordinary to see. Possibly worth noting that I lived near a famous revolutionary war era battlefield. I don't believe in ghosts, I think it was something else, probably an alien, larping as a ghost.

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz and The False Prophet
I was in this girl’s old Victorian house, there’s a lot where I’m from and a lot of people have stories. I saw a light switch flick itself on and then heard footsteps run across the room. I was just sitting there like WTF and she said don’t worry, it’s a friendly ghost.

I also saw a pretty legit UFO around that time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and Slavusz