Sharing my wife with a friend for the first time

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

This is a volcel forum
My wife and I (both 28) recently had our first experience sharing her together, and I figured it would be exciting to share how we get started and what we did!

A little important backstory is that when I was 20, I dated a girl that I ended up sharing as well. She was quite adventurous and kinky, and it was actually her suggestion at the time. I ended up sharing her with a good friend of mine, and for a period of a few months, he would have regular sex with her. I was often there, but sometimes it was without me. Me and her eventually broke up a bit later due to unrelated reasons (studying abroad).

I told my wife about these experiences about half a year ago, and she was so surprised but very curious and interested. Especially when she was turned on, she would sometimes dirty talk about it or want me to share details about how that sharing went and how it was. I ended up asking her if she would want to try it as well, and she was quite nervous but enthusiastic, and said she was interested.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago, when we did it for the first time. I'm still good friends with the one that used to have sex with my ex back when we were in university, and I ended up telling him that my wife knew about those experiences and was curious. He was very surprised, but was immediately willing to become involved. He and my wife got along well before that already, and because of our history I thought it'd be hot to have him fuck my partner again after so many years.

The first time we did it, we met at our place. And after some drinks together, it was clear she was really in the mood for it. She was quite forward and assertive, and ended up making the first move. She started kissing him in front of me, making out on our couch, which within a few minutes started to escalate into touching and feeling, and slowly undressing. She had a big grin on her face as she took out his cock for the first time and stroked it, while he touched her breasts and kissed her. On the couch, she gave him a blowjob for a while before we moved to the bedroom. There he took off her panties, put her on her back on our bed, and positioned himself between her legs. She was breathing heavy, incredibly turned on and looking intense, and moaned as he pushed inside her. The sex itself was great, a strange mix of intimate and lustful, it was amazing to witness.

There was definitely a difference in feeling between sharing that ex girlfriend and my wife. Even though I had experienced it before, sharing my wife was so much more intimate and heightened because it is of course such a more serious relationship than a college fling. We have done it multiple times since then, and are open to others as well

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, WeiWei, maxxerlord and 3 others
dnr but stone all 3 to death tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, WeiWei, bourgeoizyzz and 1 other person
My wife and I (both 28) recently had our first experience sharing her together, and I figured it would be exciting to share how we get started and what we did!

A little important backstory is that when I was 20, I dated a girl that I ended up sharing as well. She was quite adventurous and kinky, and it was actually her suggestion at the time. I ended up sharing her with a good friend of mine, and for a period of a few months, he would have regular sex with her. I was often there, but sometimes it was without me. Me and her eventually broke up a bit later due to unrelated reasons (studying abroad).

I told my wife about these experiences about half a year ago, and she was so surprised but very curious and interested. Especially when she was turned on, she would sometimes dirty talk about it or want me to share details about how that sharing went and how it was. I ended up asking her if she would want to try it as well, and she was quite nervous but enthusiastic, and said she was interested.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago, when we did it for the first time. I'm still good friends with the one that used to have sex with my ex back when we were in university, and I ended up telling him that my wife knew about those experiences and was curious. He was very surprised, but was immediately willing to become involved. He and my wife got along well before that already, and because of our history I thought it'd be hot to have him fuck my partner again after so many years.

The first time we did it, we met at our place. And after some drinks together, it was clear she was really in the mood for it. She was quite forward and assertive, and ended up making the first move. She started kissing him in front of me, making out on our couch, which within a few minutes started to escalate into touching and feeling, and slowly undressing. She had a big grin on her face as she took out his cock for the first time and stroked it, while he touched her breasts and kissed her. On the couch, she gave him a blowjob for a while before we moved to the bedroom. There he took off her panties, put her on her back on our bed, and positioned himself between her legs. She was breathing heavy, incredibly turned on and looking intense, and moaned as he pushed inside her. The sex itself was great, a strange mix of intimate and lustful, it was amazing to witness.

There was definitely a difference in feeling between sharing that ex girlfriend and my wife. Even though I had experienced it before, sharing my wife was so much more intimate and heightened because it is of course such a more serious relationship than a college fling. We have done it multiple times since then, and are open to others as well
Let him fuck you or you don’t really love her, type this in that Reddit thread

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs

shiet mane .org just turning to reddit reposts

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
how heavy do you figure the wife is?

I swear this is the 10th reddit thread ive seen in the past hour