Shaving bone off hips + clavicle lengthening surgery

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Platinum
My frame is cooked, my clavicles are narrow and small like a child, i have wide hips, gyno, bad chest genetics. And no i dont have calvin klinefelters :ROFLMAO: theres are just signs of high estrogen during puberty.
I was thinking of roiding my ass out in puberty so my clavicle grows but right now that is not possible sadly

I thought building muscle would help my frame but now i just look even worse. (Look before and after pic)

Only choice is surgery
I was thinking if there was a boneshaving surgery for the hips? Does that exist? What would the side effects be? What about clavicle lengthening? What are the side effects of clavicle lengthening

Attachments

• IMG_9977.jpeg
    IMG_9977.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9373.jpeg
    IMG_9373.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1045.jpeg
    IMG_1045.jpeg
    308 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0823.jpeg
    IMG_0823.jpeg
    954.9 KB · Views: 0
Jfl, if thats how u look like while eating raw meat, then i should stay away from raw meat.

And no jfl you cant just get bone shaved off your hips that would ruin your life you wouldnt be able to turn your body while standing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, wishIwasSalludon and PsychoDsk
Jfl, if thats how u look like while eating raw meat, then i should stay away from raw meat.

And no jfl you cant just get bone shaved off your hips that would ruin your life you wouldnt be able to turn your body while standing
I dont eat raw meat i just eat animal based (cooked food)

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek

Brah should i just give up gym its not like it helped me attract woman

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Retard u didnt even achieve anything, get lean and continue gymcelling, gym is everything

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: beefliverontop, PsychoDsk and SeriousAscension
why you bulking with that frame nigga
you should get 5% bf lean for your body to look good considering the frame

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop

Attachments

• IMG_1049.jpeg
    IMG_1049.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1039.png
    IMG_1039.png
    8.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1050.jpeg
    IMG_1050.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: WBC323
You are fat, but look ok, lose weight as that is bloating your body and skewing up hips/shoulders ratio

• +1
My frame is cooked, my clavicles are narrow and small like a child, i have wide hips, gyno, bad chest genetics. And no i dont have calvin klinefelters :ROFLMAO: theres are just signs of high estrogen during puberty.
I was thinking of roiding my ass out in puberty so my clavicle grows but right now that is not possible sadly

I thought building muscle would help my frame but now i just look even worse. (Look before and after pic)

Only choice is surgery
I was thinking if there was a boneshaving surgery for the hips? Does that exist? What would the side effects be? What about clavicle lengthening? What are the side effects of clavicle lengthening
wtf bro I have the same genetics and frame as you we are cooked together🤣🤣

• JFL