Shaving Cream is a Looks Minimizer

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Zephir
Seriously. If you have the type of thick skin that has a propensity to hold water and bloat, one of the worst things you can do to your face is apply cream when you shave. It will draw water and lubricants into your skin, making your face look like a bloated, amorphous blob. Gone will be your jawline, cheekbones, and any kind of facial definition that makes it look attractive to foids. Instead, you'll resemble an overgrown neonate.

Also, lest we forget, avoid at all costs those awful "lubricating" strips that are found on almost all razors nowadays. They have the same effect on your face, not to mention they spread a slimy film on your skin, making it harder for your razor to give you a close shave. There's a special place in hell for whoever invented this monstrosity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, volcelfatcel and 2 others
get a safety razor or go electric

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Biiyo03, Ken and 1 other person
it's way harder to shave without the cream, though

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deprived
Opposite for me, without good lubricant I can’t get a close shave and it makes my jaw look rounder

OP there's 0 science to what you're saying. Shaving cream is essentially soap foam with higher moisturizing agents and lower cleansing agents, but still undergoes saponification and is stripped by the water when washed along with everything in it. The glossy look after shaving is due to exfoliation + water. Nothing is "drawn" into your skin and certainly not in sufficient amounts to make you look less defined

Most likely is that you have a trash jaw to begin with and facial hair makes yours look more defined through improved contouring

I've been shaving with straight and safety razors and using animal fat based shaving soap since I was 16. No ingrown hairs, no rash, no razor burn, no acne, closer shaves, cheaper, more fun

Gillette razors are Jewish circumcision butter knives and their shaving creams are ground up Jewish foreskins

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 14905, Osteogenesis and 4 others
If you have the type of thick skin that has a propensity to hold water and bloat, one of the worst things you can do to your face is apply cream when you shave.
Dude you just fat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi, volcelfatcel and Sigmamale
Electric razors mog, much more effortless and I never suffer cuts from them either (I did get cuts from time to time when I was still using disposable razors with shaving cream). Haven't used shaving cream for nearly 2 years now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Lmao
I never had a jawline, cheekbones or any kind of definition in the FACE. It's a lost cause. I have given up.

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
are you that same autistic mod on tails blackpill discord server
No, I literally just made this name as a joke when I joined Lookism and here. Is this guy a bozo or something?

Electric razors mog, much more effortless and I never suffer cuts from them either (I did get cuts from time to time when I was still using disposable razors with shaving cream). Haven't used shaving cream for nearly 2 years now.
do you still look completely clean shaven?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
how does water get drawn into your skin that doesnt make any sense it wouldnt make you bloated

OP there's 0 science to what you're saying. Shaving cream is essentially soap foam with higher moisturizing agents and lower cleansing agents, but still undergoes saponification and is stripped by the water when washed along with everything in it. The glossy look after shaving is due to exfoliation + water. Nothing is "drawn" into your skin and certainly not in sufficient amounts to make you look less defined

Most likely is that you have a trash jaw to begin with and facial hair makes yours look more defined through improved contouring

I've been shaving with straight and safety razors and using animal fat based shaving soap since I was 16. No ingrown hairs, no rash, no razor burn, no acne, closer shaves, cheaper, more fun

Gillette razors are Jewish circumcision butter knives and their shaving creams are ground up Jewish foreskins
I don't need "science" for what I've repeatedly observed for many years.

P.S. I have a very sharp jawline, even at a fairly high bf %, as long as I don't use shaving cream on my face.

I don't need "science" for what I've repeatedly observed for many years.

P.S. I have a very sharp jawline, even at a fairly high bf %, as long as I don't use shaving cream on my face.
You're retarded.

Your mother's retarded, you fucking simpleton.
I rape your whore mother daily and impregnate your sister. Her pussy is my plaything. Prepare to get doxxed and your entire bank account being drained you son of a whore.

I rape your whore mother daily and impregnate your sister. Her pussy is my plaything. Prepare to get doxxed and your entire bank account being drained you son of a whore.
Wow, and you called me a retard?

yeah but right after the shave does your skin still look grey or doe sit look completely clean shaven?
I have a noticeable grey shadow on my moustache + chin after shaving and sideburns too to an extent.

The hairs on my neck and cheeks are a bit more sparse in comparison so I can usually make those areas look completely clean-shaven.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
what alternatives do you have for an endomorph (fatcel) like myself?

what alternatives do you have for an endomorph (fatcel) like myself?
I shave either with a little warm water on my face, using a sharp razor (with no lubricating strip) in a fast motion (to minimize pain), or I use shaving cream, but shave the night before I go out in public. This gives my puffy face time to deflate.
I haven't yet found a better method, but I'm always looking for one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17585