Shaving

JoKhao

JoKhao

Iron
What do you guys use to shave your pubic hair and beard?
I was thinking to go for a one blade but I also saw other grooming hair kits and I'm kinda confused and to be honest I don't want to watch someone shaving their dick and balls just to see if one blade does a clean shave

I just trim pubes
and shave face WITH the grain in order to maintain a cool shadow.

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
I dont. Its a forest down there.

• +1
i hate shaving , it irritates my neck so much and i do everything right by the book . Electric shavers dont cut clean enough and i tried epilating and it was even worse , nothing we can do to beat the facial hair pill

Hot towel on groin area pre shave to loosen up the pores , then Trim down groin and balls before going close shave then coconut oil and razor blade for the shaft and balls use mirror on floor to get the hard to reach areas then shower off

• +1
What do you guys use to shave your pubic hair and beard?
I was thinking to go for a one blade but I also saw other grooming hair kits and I'm kinda confused and to be honest I don't want to watch someone shaving their dick and balls just to see if one blade does a clean shave
I use oneblade, it kinda mogs. Also i can change the blades and use it for everything else

i dont shave

maybe when im older i will shave facial hair

if your pubes get stuck on your boxers take scissors and trim them

i dont shave

maybe when im older i will shave facial hair

if your pubes get stuck on your boxers take scissors and trim them
Nah it doesn't get stuck lol, but is just itchy sometimes

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
I use oneblade, it kinda mogs. Also i can change the blades and use it for everything else
Does it do you clean?:lul: I mean I only have side burns and little hair on my neck that I always shave it but if I don't like how the one blade leave my face I can always go with a razor over it no?

Does it do you clean?:lul: I mean I only have side burns and little hair on my neck that I always shave it but if I don't like how the one blade leave my face I can always go with a razor over it no?
You wont need to go over it with a razor

• +1
i hate shaving , it irritates my neck so much and i do everything right by the book . Electric shavers dont cut clean enough and i tried epilating and it was even worse , nothing we can do to beat the facial hair pill
For me seems so be good I don't get irritated maybe sometimes when shaving my balls but that's it, the only hair that I grow is side Incel-burns that might be just because my hair started growing but looks like shit I look way better without it, have you try a safety razor?

Hot towel on groin area pre shave to loosen up the pores , then Trim down groin and balls before going close shave then coconut oil and razor blade for the shaft and balls use mirror on floor to get the hard to reach areas then shower off
Thanks for the full guide appreciate it :heart: