She aint the one

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
Facetiming a girl I met on azar and we were goofing around talking then the topic comes up to our ideal type. I told her that acc to media the ideal type is lightskin and explained why they had the most smv.

‘Thats why Im gonna breed with a black woman to give my son an easier hand in life’ I saw her facial expression in utter disgust :jfl: I immediately said I was jk and she said ‘yeah you better be’ and I acted like I didnt hear what she said jfl.

She’s blonde w hazel eyes and 5’2”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, sb23, Mewton and 1 other person
Facetiming a girl I met on azar and we were goofing around talking then the topic comes up to our ideal type. I told her that acc to media the ideal type is lightskin and explained why they had the most smv.

‘Thats why Im gonna breed with a black woman to give my son an easier hand in life’ I saw her facial expression in utter disgust :jfl: I immediately said I was jk and she said ‘yeah you better be’ and I acted like I didnt hear what she said jfl.

Bump

Racism (I hate this word) is non-neurotypical. You lose social points because of that.

Racism (I hate this word) is non-neurotypical. You lose social points because of that.
She wasn’t racist she literally said her absolute ideal is this lightskin guy. She just found me very weird after I said I’d get a black wife for the sole purpose of boosting a child’s smv. She can just be my friend or whayever but a girl has to accept my personality no matger what, my unfiltered self. I aint gonna fake my personality to have fake love

• +1
Reactions: sexy

According to Jon Zherka this is really good. You made her feel undervalued so she will try prove herself to you + it was playful. I think this is good.

so she wants mulatto mongrel abominations to exist but doesn't want white men reproducing with sheboons to create mulatto mongrel abominations?
What a retarded subhuman

According to Jon Zherka this is really good. You made her feel undervalued so she will try prove herself to you + it was playful. I think this is good.
Bro I was just being myself jfl

• +1
Reactions: sb23
so she wants mulatto mongrel abominations to exist but doesn't want white men reproducing with sheboons to create mulatto mongrel abominations?
What a retarded subhuman
Shes not a subhuman. She smv mogs the entirety of the forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back