She broke up, I left then she got another boyfriend

bigblacknigger

bigblacknigger

BIG NIGGER SQUAD, Street's Ours ✌️😎
I wanted to talk to her about my feelings then she does that

She couldn't even look at my fucking face, ignored me the whole time when ALL the other females were hitting on me and giving IOIs, being friendly etc... INSIDE THE CHURCH.

That fucking Green-Eyed Dark Blonde Skinny Stacy, I can have ANY WOMAN I WANT IN THIS WORD but I only wanted her

And she does that to me.

Fuck her, now I'm officially a bohemian flamboyant hippie, I'll keep having harems and more harems of women and she'll be LEFT OUT just because of that treason

Fuck her. I'm sad, man... 😔😞😭

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Darkeningstar, Gengar and 1 other person
I went there for WEEKS just to see her, but she was on vacation to her city and vanished, I spent hours grooming myself to be my best for her

And she does that. She didn't even let me talk about my feelings for her. AS REVENGE YOU'LL NEVER GET TO HAVE MY BABIES

FUCK YOU, WOMAN, FUCK YOU, I'M SO SAD HELP ME
Screenshot 20240705 224710

How could you do that 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
My Giant Amerindian Dick will impregnate EVERY SINGLE WOMAN IN THIS TOWN, even 90yo grannies, but NOT YOU.

You'll see 100yo grandmas expecting my babies while you are left masturbating to the mere sight of me, cuz that's all you gonna have.

1 year later, I ascended from Chad to GigaUltraTeraChad and you have the AUDACITY to avoid me and won't even talk to me? That's how you always act

Every single time I become more good-looking you become cold for a feel days then resume your treatment like nothing ever happened from your part

Now enjoy your relationship with your (probably) another BETA, PUDGY, FAT SHORT 200IQ MANLET

Fuck youuuuuuu 😡😡😡😡😡

• So Sad
Can someone help me to Heightmin?
I'll become a fatass, bald motherfucker
I already got 142IQ
Now I just need to go from 6'3 to 5'6 and she'll finally marry me, PLEASE HELP

• So Sad
@Michael Myers please help me become a Manlet, my friend 🥲

• So Sad
Jfl are you brazitard?

Honestly one of the rules is no homosexual content and this is clearly some weird fetish this guy has

• JFL
Reactions: h111
Mentally ill tranny on it again.

• +1
Reactions: h111
Honestly one of the rules is no homosexual content and this is clearly some weird fetish this guy has
There are not even pics in this thread, which points to the fact that the only closeted homosexual here is you, seeing faggotry in places which there isn't any.

But yes, I do feel turned on that I'm so hot that not only women EVERYWHERE worship me, but also men hit on me as well. Going from invisible ugly guy to being desired by everyone? Talk about a self-esteem boost... 🤭

Sorry but I'm not jelly about being mentally ill. You should be in mental asylum, tranny.
If you think I should be in an asylum just because of that, then you don't know me cuz I'm WAYYYYYYYYYY more fucked up than that, kiddo... I'm Walter White x1000, believe me.

She couldn't even look at my fucking face, ignored me the whole time when ALL the other females were hitting on me and giving IOIs, being friendly etc... INSIDE THE CHURCH.

That fucking Green-Eyed Dark Blonde Skinny Stacy, I can have ANY WOMAN I WANT IN THIS WORD but I only wanted her

And she does that to me.

Fuck her, now I'm officially a bohemian flamboyant hippie, I'll keep having harems and more harems of women and she'll be LEFT OUT just because of that treason

Fuck her. I'm sad, man... 😔😞😭
I went there for WEEKS just to see her, but she was on vacation to her city and vanished, I spent hours grooming myself to be my best for her

And she does that. She didn't even let me talk about my feelings for her. AS REVENGE YOU'LL NEVER GET TO HAVE MY BABIES

FUCK YOU, WOMAN, FUCK YOU, I'M SO SAD HELP ME
View attachment 3015901
How could you do that 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Can someone help me to Heightmin?
I'll become a fatass, bald motherfucker
I already got 142IQ
Now I just need to go from 6'3 to 5'6 and she'll finally marry me, PLEASE HELP
Shut yo MTF schizo tranny ahhh up

I have been there, even knowing the problems. Males don't have to do these things. The idea of romance is masculine, then a series of factors caused it to become a more inherent stuff in the collective, the fact is that females are not capable of romanticism, they are capable of romanticising.

• So Sad
Reactions: bigblacknigger
beating my meat to this rn