She doesn’t want you

Turbo Racist

Turbo Racist

^_^
Limerance-Limerence is an intense, obsessive emotional state associated with infatuation and a strong desire for reciprocation.

In other words, we often look to deep into the actions of people that we find attractive to try to find some reciprocation of attraction. We look desperately only in people that we find attractive, any sign or detail that they like us back. This is limerance.

When your secretly thinking about someone all of the time, its easy to end up assuming that there is a secret meaning behind their actions and that they are also thinking about you too.

The more you stay in this fantasy state, the more you lose a grip on real life. The sooner you get into an actual present mindset and stop over analysing details to see if the girl finds you attractive, you wont have to use your imagination to analyse if she finds you attractive, instead you can analyse her real behaviours.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, AlexanderTheGreat11, mvp2v1 and 12 others
ok

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and LooksOrDeath
U think im so guy full of whimsy, bruh I only deal with the facts in the first place

It's over, you shouldn't even think about girls anymore.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: infini and Turbo Racist
Limerance-Limerence is an intense, obsessive emotional state associated with infatuation and a strong desire for reciprocation.

In other words, we often look to deep into the actions of people that we find attractive to try to find some reciprocation of attraction. We look desperately only in people that we find attractive, any sign or detail that they like us back. This is limerance.

When your secretly thinking about someone all of the time, its easy to end up assuming that there is a secret meaning behind their actions and that they are also thinking about you too.

The more you stay in this fantasy state, the more you lose a grip on real life. The sooner you get into an actual present mindset and stop over analysing details to see if the girl finds you attractive, you wont have to use your imagination to analyse if she finds you attractive, instead you can analyse her real behaviours.
Yeah we know

It's when you get mixed signals and want to get put of your misery. Just ask her out the sooner the better. Had a brutal version of this happen earlier this year when who I fancied stepped in the drinking hole with an HTN/Chadlite/Oswald Mosley/Henry Cavill on my birthday of all days. Just kept cracking on with what work I had to do.

However, there's another girl. A bartender who has seen me around this pub she works at doing various things as you do and with other women (made a foid who kept buying me wine almost cheat on me jfl) and she asks me various questions when she serves me even politely telling me she had to go from at the bar after serving during the England v Slovakia halftime when I had to return back too. I just tell her that the questions she wants that they're are a story instead of telling her, wether she's interested, busy or forgot or over probably the latter. I need to ask her out to cut this loss of focus together no two ways around it.

It's difficult when professional in a place like hospitality because you need to be nice and don't know if you are receiving more/ IOI.

• +1
Reactions: twojei
It's when you get mixed signals and want to get put of your misery. Just ask her out the sooner the better. Had a brutal version of this happen earlier this year when who I fancied stepped in the drinking hole with an HTN/Chadlite/Oswald Mosley/Henry Cavill on my birthday of all days. Just kept cracking on with what work I had to do.

However, there's another girl. A bartender who has seen me around this pub she works at doing various things as you do and with other women (made a foid who kept buying me wine almost cheat on me jfl) and she asks me various questions when she serves me even politely telling me she had to go from at the bar after serving during the England v Slovakia halftime when I had to return back too. I just tell her that the questions she wants that they're are a story instead of telling her, wether she's interested, busy or forgot or over probably the latter. I need to ask her out to cut this loss of focus together no two ways around it.

It's difficult when professional in a place like hospitality because you need to be nice and don't know if you are receiving more/ IOI.
Bro what the fuck are you talking about 😂😂😂😂😂😭 im dying. Im sorry but i have no clue what the fuck your saying, i wish i could understand you but i cant, this is unintentionally the funniest post ive ever seen I literally spat out my protein drink laughing so hard while reading this 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Bro what the fuck are you talking about 😂😂😂😂😂😭 im dying. Im sorry but i have no clue what the fuck your saying, i wish i could understand you but i cant, this is unintentionally the funniest post ive ever seen I literally spat out my protein drink laughing so hard while reading this 😂😂😂
Mirin low IQ mate. It's about experiences that correlate with what you're saying. I'm from in the og :blackpill: FaceAndLMS pre-2020 era of blackpill before the zoomer/tik-tok era and I look in at how it's turned to shit that suddenly regarded as I'm funny and misunderstood in a generation full of complete and utter retards and disgraces.

Anyway, for real, is there any part you don't understand and wish for help?

• +1
Reactions: Turbo Racist
Mirin low IQ mate. It's about experiences that correlate with what you're saying. I'm from in the og :blackpill: FaceAndLMS pre-2020 era of blackpill before the zoomer/tik-tok era and I look in at how it's turned to shit that suddenly regarded as I'm funny and misunderstood in a generation full of complete and utter retards and disgraces.

Anyway, for real, is there any part you don't understand and wish for help?
Sorry man i didnt even mean it in a bad way, i just genuinely had no clue wtf you were talking about in the middle paragraph 😂. I think I understand the whole point though at the end “It's difficult when professional in a place like hospitality because you need to be nice and don't know if you are receiving more/ IOI.“, yeah I definitely agree with that, even just social interactions in general whether thats work school or gym etc, its so hard to gauge how someone feels about you hnless they are super obvious. Especially when girls can lie about men harrassing/raping them these days, the risk is too high.

• +1
Reactions: infini
This is so me

Luckly im self aware enough to understand its my male brain tryna cope

• +1
Reactions: Turbo Racist

Is Limerence just another term for a clingy person?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

100% truth.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Yeah I’ve been thinking recently it may be better to simply not think when your out in public. Just be ina. Constant state of meditation. And reactivity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back