She dumped her fucking friend lmaooo

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
Just fucking lol. Today was god damn hilarious. Had to share this.

Went out to get some coffee with a friend and discuss some work projects. Once we were done, my friend left and I stayed for a bit longer. There were two girls at the table next to ours, one very good looking and her friend that was average. They started some small talk with me and then I started hitting on the good looking one. Remember, during all this time I did not ignore her friend so she wouldn’t feel bad.

After about 50 minutes, the good looking one tells her friend “Well listen, I might have to let you go home all by yourself, I’ll pay for your cab”. She grabs the money out her purse and hands it over to her friend literally asking her to leave.
I wanted to burst out laughing when I saw the expression on her friends face.
Spent the whole afternoon with the chick at my place but all I could think about was the incident from earlier hahahahaha

imagine being her friend

Just fucking lol. Today was god damn hilarious. Had to share this.

Went out to get some coffee with a friend and discuss some work projects. Once we were done, my friend left and I stayed for a bit longer. There were two girls at the table next to ours, one very good looking and her friend that was average. They started some small talk with me and then I started hitting on the good looking one. Remember, during all this time I did not ignore her friend so she wouldn’t feel bad.

After about 50 minutes, the good looking one tells her friend “Well listen, I might have to let you go home all by yourself, I’ll pay for your cab”. She grabs the money out her purse and hands it over to her friend literally asking her to leave.
I wanted to burst out laughing when I saw the expression on her friends face.
Spent the whole afternoon with the chick at my place but all I could think about was the incident from earlier hahahahaha

Hahahha

So this is what being a Chad is like.

slayers.org

it was the glasses

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and future chadlite