She got 31 bodies and SHOWED ME THE LIST...

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greeneyes, CEO of Sex, ReadBooksEveryday and 14 others
Fuck Youtube. Get that garbage off of here!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, ReadBooksEveryday, incel194012940 and 5 others
Quick question bro are you on discord?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18244
Ugly pajeet

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 16275
White woman moment
@Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
All of then couldn't have been her age
We need more foids like her

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Andrew Tate be like "yeah i want to fuck 19yos because I could be their 2nd body"
meanwhile 17yo have 31 bodies :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, ascension, Baldingman1998 and 10 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and stevielake
Stupid uncle

B3e93c1d526088e70d04121ec1715c66

We need islam

• Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Lmao that's Dazedwoozy channel I showed you earlier, you got hooked up to it already?

It's probably guys she kissed...which is definitely more believable. I doubt it's guys that actually fucked her.

I have a sister her age and most of her friends are not even in relationships...but then again white trash is white trash :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, thereallegend and MakinItHappenReturn
It's probably guys she kissed...which is definitely more believable. I doubt it's guys that actually fucked her.
You underestimate their degenerocity nigga

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 18776, Over and 2 others
You underestimate their degenerocity nigga
Bro i really find it hard to believe a 17 year old fucked 31 guys. Like are you serious??!! Guys She kissed...yeah i totally see that happening

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Bro i really find it hard to believe a 17 year old fucked 31 guys. Like are you serious??!! Guys She kissed...yeah i totally see that happening
Yes. I'm serious

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and Johnnybegood

I have a sister her age and most of her friends are not even in relationships...but then again white trash is white trash :ROFLMAO:

Boy you really have no clue about Gen Z girls

They compare and contrast their body counts with each other

You score 1

Ranges for 5 point scale options for items

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18776, fogdart and 4 others
Who cares about bodycount you small dicked misogynist

Alright, now where's my pussy, I defended women online.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, fogdart and Seth Walsh

You score 1

View attachment 1833577
Maybe i don't. But honestly 31 seems like A LOT...almost comical that an underage girl has that many bodies stacked up.

I'm in my mid-twenties and yes it's becoming increasingly hard to understand gen Z girls...completely different reality. In my days a girl was considered a "people's bicycle" which is slang for slut if she had more than 4 boyfriends throughout High School

Crazy bro...fucking crazy

O M G

I sort of get why she did this, it's because having the most insane bodycount will give her the most status amongst other women I guess, but still crazy.

I wonder how she will be when she gets married...

You score 1

View attachment 1833577
im 17 and theses niggas are so not aware jfl

i live in a 99% mulsmicountry and know girls with 4 to 5 body count my age and lesser my age (from13 years old to more)

now imagine the west where having sex is not taboo JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Elvisandreaa, House Lannister and 4 others
Why did this video just make me feel depressed?

Maybe i don't. But honestly 31 seems like A LOT...almost comical that an underage girl has that many bodies stacked up.

I'm in my mid-twenties and yes it's becoming increasingly hard to understand gen Z girls...completely different reality. In my days a girl was considered a "people's bicycle" which is slang for slut if she had more than 4 boyfriends throughout High School

Crazy bro...fucking crazy

She typed them down on her phone. If you seriously think that a girl now a days thinks it's cool to type down all the guys she's KISSED with (Tinder) in brackets then you're joking yourself.

'Yeah, I went out with a guy from Tinder and we kissed'

That's not a trendy thing to say. Women are social creatures and to be really social you must follow trends. What's trendy is; I hooked up with a guy from Tinder. Not I kissed a guy from Tinder. If you did that you wouldn't type it in your phone to show your friends, as a girl.

I think you are experiencing some extreme forms of cognitive dissonance and this is a part of the Red Pill tbh. Not even the Black. Seeing the physical world and external reality for what it really is.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Oberyn and Johnnybegood

Seen a few (omegles) in there. Swear to got omegle is an insane hookup app (pre-requirement you have to be GL and NT). Omegle is probs better than Tinder tbh. I'm gonna omeglemaxx once I get super low inhib. Low inhib maxxing as we speak:p

Another better way to get laid through apps that aren't Tinder is to have a private insta with a vsco link in your bio (you'll just have pics on it and no one can comment). That way, you're more likely to get DMs from girls saying they checked out your vsco pics when they follow you. Same pre-requirement of being GL, NT and low inhib applies and you need to have some sort of IG following already or real social circle.

I know vsco sounds sissy as fuck but this is 2022 and I'm just saying what works. Tinder, Bumble, Hinge fall way behind these 2 methods.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, thereallegend, Oberyn and 3 others

Unbelievably bluepilled lol. Girls in london start fucking around 13-14

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Johnnybegood and JBcollector
Example of being NT on omegle

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn

You don't need to be in relationship to fuck u moron

I dare you to check your sisters phone but you won't because you are a good little beta brother

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and MakinItHappenReturn
Example of being NT on omegle

Facial averageness + Liberal agreeable male personality = Friend Zone

They find him cool to hang with but would never fuck him without it being in a long term relationship, which isn't happening with Gen Z girls anyway lol as they all wannabe free and single and to 'experience life' until their early 30s

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector

I dare you to check your sisters phone but you won't because you are a good little beta brother
She spends her days inside the house studying for med school lmfao. She hardly goes out and i'm pretty sure she doesn't have a Tinder account

Seems like Chad gave her a fake name too. Gavin Wood = Giving Wood = Giving dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, ReadBooksEveryday, thereallegend and 3 others

I know that retard since i went to college and had actual fun. Let's just say i lost my virginity in my very fisrt car i bough (a renault clio from 2001) lmfao.

All i said was that it was strange for me to see a young girl with 31 bodies.

Also i'm not paki or curry, im portuguese...not that i give a shit about ethnicities since im not racist

I know that retard since i went to college and had actual fun. Let's just say i lost my virginity in my very fisrt car i bough (a renault clio from 2001) lmfao.

All i said was that it was strange for me to see a young girl with 31 bodies.

Also i'm not paki or curry, im portuguese...not that i give a shit about ethnicities since im not racist
Lol 🤣 so u sex after 18 brutally over for u

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Facial averageness + Liberal agreeable male personality = Friend Zone

They find him cool to hang with but would never fuck him without it being in a long term relationship, which isn't happening with Gen Z girls anyway lol as they all wannabe free and single and to 'experience life' until their early 30s
What would you rate him? HTN?

average western woman number tbh

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
You should get on the phone with hamza

I prefer guys like Sneako (Who is insufferable) to Hamza. That's my level of distaste for that guy.

Making 14 yr olds live like bloody monks and saying they're bum-ass Jeffreys if they don't and this is the reason the cute girl in class doesn't batt her eyelashes at him is the most sociopathic but subtle and genius grifter marketing ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AspiringChadlet and owlofathena
Seen a few (omegles) in there. Swear to got omegle is an insane hookup app (pre-requirement you have to be GL and NT). Omegle is probs better than Tinder tbh. I'm gonna omeglemaxx once I get super low inhib. Low inhib maxxing as we speak:p

Another better way to get laid through apps that aren't Tinder is to have a private insta with a vsco link in your bio (you'll just have pics on it and no one can comment). That way, you're more likely to get DMs from girls saying they checked out your vsco pics when they follow you. Same pre-requirement of being GL, NT and low inhib applies and you need to have some sort of IG following already or real social circle.

I know vsco sounds sissy as fuck but this is 2022 and I'm just saying what works. Tinder, Bumble, Hinge fall way behind these 2 methods.
Are you fucking stupid

Chances of getting a girl within driving distance is microscopic nigga

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh
When I was in undergrad I had a roommate who was this 16 year old emancipated minor. Innocent looking. She told my girlfriend at the time that she and her friend made a list of all the guys she slept with when she was like 14 and it couldn't fit on a single piece of paper. She also told her that she once went to a party and sucked off 6 different guys (she said she was obsessed with giving head and its all she wants to so when drunk). Obviously an outlier but yeah, people like the OP exist.

Her father abandoned her when she was a baby so that partially explains it.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, Johnnybegood and MakinItHappenReturn
Are you fucking stupid

Chances of getting a girl within driving distance is microscopic nigga

Girl finds guy good looking on Omegle.

Girl asks for Snap

Girl messages him on Snap

They are located in same state

They link-up, scroll social media together or watch netflix before fucking

It isn't rocket science

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh