here before rupert makes an unfunny joke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Matthias8272, ROTTING and 4 others
I have 18 cm too:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
here before rupert makes an unfunny joke
he's gonna be a while i heard he's cooking up a new guess the user thread. who will it be about this time? hmm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19548, DwayneWhite55, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Penis size is inherited from mothers mostly so i doubt it

Penis size is inherited from mothers mostly so i doubt it
my cock is bigger than yours i guarantee since you feel threatened by 18cm which is only above average nothing special

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Nah from dad
my cock is bigger than yours i guarantee since you feel threatened by 18cm which is only above average nothing special
“This is an area that isn’t completely understood, but many genes involved in the growth of penis and limbs come from the X chromosome,” explains Darius Paduch, director of sexual health and medicine at Weil Cornell. “Men have one X chromosome, and women have two. Since boys always inherit the X chromosome from the mother and the selection of that X chromosome is random, this can explain why one brother may have inherited genes for a large penis from one of the mother’s X chromosomes, but another brother inherited an average-size penis from the other.”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, ROTTING and Deleted member 2403
Death tier eye area, would be a truecel if boy.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
My duck is 2 inch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19548 and Deleted member 2403
“This is an area that isn’t completely understood, but many genes involved in the growth of penis and limbs come from the X chromosome,” explains Darius Paduch, director of sexual health and medicine at Weil Cornell. “Men have one X chromosome, and women have two. Since boys always inherit the X chromosome from the mother and the selection of that X chromosome is random, this can explain why one brother may have inherited genes for a large penis from one of the mother’s X chromosomes, but another brother inherited an average-size penis from the other.”
my mum is 4’9 and im 5’9 with a 18cm cock muh limbs and penis seethe microdicked inkwell :ogre:

• Love it
Where is this from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I said 5'11.5 at night, basically 6' tbh
so u have a short/average height mum and got a fair chunk of her height genetics

it is not like that for everyone my dad is 5’9.5 my mum is 4’9 yet im 5’9, the only reason mums height matters more ON AVERAGE is that lots of girls are stunted due to too much E which stops growth early, so many women have height genes that exceed their actual height, its not rlly dominant genetics from what ive seen irl

• Love it
@ROTTING funny how
so u have a short/average height mum and got a fair chunk of her height genetics
Sadly, atleast got her robust frame and face tho my dad is a horsecel lanklet

@ROTTING funny how

Sadly, atleast got her robust frame and face tho my dad is a horsecel lanklet
Realizing having a tall :ogre: for a mother is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338