She is stunning

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit

26, still fogs. And i miss this smile tbh ngl....

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, LevantinePsycho, lowiqNormie and 6 others
I would never fall in love with a foid with that face, no matter how kind or smart she is. She is going to be blackpilled and suffer like incels do.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: virgin, HarshBDSMmaster, deadstock and 6 others
Ltb example

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster, Apparition, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Limerence standards are lower than aesthetic standards, however in my case she should have good collagen.

• Woah
Reactions: Apparition
Ugly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Apparition
I would never fall in love with a foid with that face, no matter how kind or smart she is. She is going to be blackpilled and suffer like incels do.
she smv mogs everyone in this thread combined unfortunately

how far did you even get with this tinder chick, did you fuck her?

• So Sad
She is going to be blackpilled and suffer like incels do.
she is already blackpilled and i wouldnt care about her if she wasnt. she was the only girl i met that didnt believe in fairy tale bullshit like positive thinking but instead accepted genetic determinism.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
she is already blackpilled and i wouldnt care about her if she wasnt. she was the only girl i met that didnt believe in fairy tale bullshit like positive thinking but instead accepted genetic determinism.
High IQ trait most foids are delusional. This world is all about logic, probabilities and forces, is not made with good intentions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Limerence standards are lower than aesthetic standards, however in my case she should have good collagen.
more like standards in greece are lower than most european countries

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Darkeningstar
  • Woah
High IQ trait most foids are delusional. This world is all about logic, probabilities and forces, is not made with good intentions.
yeah she is a clever girl and clever enough to not settle for an incel like me

• +1
Wtf is this shit?

• Hmm...
how far did you even get with this tinder chick, did you fuck her?
most i could get away with was touching her fingers a bit. going for the waist was a death sentence

• JFL
yeah she is a clever girl and clever enough to not settle for an incel like me
Foids can detect incels very quickly. They just have to hear how you talk, see how you dress, what job you have and if you take care of yourself. That's a way they can know wether you get pussy or not. It's based on logic, the logic of the world is something foids know better than men because they decide who gets sex or not. Natural selection... foids are above normies.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Foids can detect incels very quickly. They just have to hear how you talk, see how you dress, what job you have and if you take care of yourself. That's a way they can know wether you get pussy or not.
i dont think that was the problem tbh tbh. she liked my personality.

• Hmm...
i dont think that was the problem tbh tbh. she liked my personality.
That's what you don't understand, she sees you as a friend. SEES, she detects if you are worthy of a LTR. In her mind you're not her future boyfriend.

• So Sad
That's what you don't understand, she sees you as a friend. SEES, she detects if you are worthy of a LTR. In her mind you're not her future boyfriend.
true but maybe if i just went with her flow instead of trying to be "alpha" it would have ended on better terms. when a girl calls you by your "cute" name just play along