She just left

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

High IQ Nietzsche enthusiast
Just blocked me. Didn‘t say a word. I reached out to her, asked why and explained myself to her, when i said all the things i feel for her, she only said „i can’t say any of those back to you“ then said bye

Blackpill always fucking wins, 1 year and all my emotions down the sink

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, Art of Pattinson, raleqtambrobret and 14 others
Username checks out :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, abuserr007 and motiascension
Stalk her and post threads about her

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
Just blocked me. Didn‘t say a word. I reached out to her, asked why and explained myself to her, when i said all the things i feel for her, she only said „i can’t say any of those back to you“ then said bye

im sorry bro i hope you feel better soon, youll be fine:feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled, PeakIncels and depressionmaxxing
@apparition you are missed

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
What was her rating?

Who‘s that
So that means you didn’t even understand my reference to him below

Patient: @motiascension

Profile: obsessive relational intrusion (Stalking)

Objective: Psychoanalysis of patient with prescriptions

Motiascension joined the forum less than a month ago and his presence has already been felt by most users, although for the negative

Unlike most incels who are able to take rejection and move on with their tails in between their legs, this patient has taken the opposite approach

His stalking history began by using @Zeta 's social media followings to identify attractive females, which was a successful strategy in helping him find his target

However, after getting rejected, his obsession with that girl only became more potent, with each passing day fuelling his obsession

This type of behavious is common among incels – a group whose underlying mental illnesses coupled with their lack of social awareness makes them pick a target to cling onto (As we've previously seen with Apparations AKA InnerVoid)

This patient will follow in the footsteps of PSL God Richard Ramirez and end up as a future serial killer unless an effective prescription is established

I will therefore work with legal authorities to ensure that his right to social media is taken away for the safety of his current and future female targets

"I have no exes, only victims" @motiascension

• +1
Reactions: motiascension
Its so brutal....

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Who‘s that
this guy that amassed 10k posts about his ex girlfriend in the course of 3 months, legitimately all his posts had “oneitis” in the title

• +1
Reactions: haramzada and motiascension
this guy that amassed 10k posts about his ex girlfriend in the course of 3 months, legitimately all his posts had “oneitis” in the title
Makes sense..
Was his ex gf a good looking nepo girl?

Its so brutal....
It truely is. I barely felt any real emotions my whole life but with her i was so in love. I truely felt it, i‘d marry her and stay with her my whole life. I‘d done everything for her. And i always knew that she doesn‘t feel it. I neglected those thoughts, convinced myself of being wrong, but im never wrong. I fucking hate being right

What was her rating?
Htb objectively, but she was everything to me. I just didn‘t deserve her. Blackpill remains true

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Makes sense..
Was his ex gf a good looking nepo girl?
nah shes was ugly as shit, when he was active i was going through a breakup and me and him would talk for hours under threads about our exes, good guy i liked him, i hope he returns one day

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
It truely is. I barely felt any real emotions my whole life but with her i was so in love. I truely felt it, i‘d marry her and stay with her my whole life. I‘d done everything for her. And i always knew that she doesn‘t feel it. I neglected those thoughts, convinced myself of being wrong, but im never wrong. I fucking hate being right

Htb objectively, but she was everything to me. I just didn‘t deserve her. Blackpill remains true
It’s ok bro we go back to Thus spoke zararusthra and we’ll be back 💯💯

nah bro I'm low-key sad for u, I remember when you told me ab your gf I was happy to hear now she left you? you said she gonna marry you and shiet damn brutal bro, I hope you will feel better soon bro

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
@PROMETHEUS why the jfl bro

• JFL
nah bro I'm low-key sad for u, I remember when you told me ab your gf I was happy to hear now she left you? you said she gonna marry you and shiet damn brutal bro, I hope you will feel better soon bro
sudden switch up, no explainations or whatever

My birthday is in a few days, god forbid i feel happy once

• +1
Maybe I can rizz her up now :sneaky:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and motiascension
@PROMETHEUS why the jfl bro
The idea of you getting happy for a .org user getting married only to find out he got dumped and had his .org subscription extended for another 5 years :feelskek:

• +1
she found a mogger on ig

• +1
The idea of you getting happy for a .org user getting married only to find out he got dumped and had his .org subscription extended for another 5 years :feelskek:
bro when someone succeeds here and they are my friend I'm happy ab it I ain't no hater, what I'm supposed to do? be jealous and shi? most immature ass nigga thing to do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and PROMETHEUS
I'm sorry mate but she found someone who mogs the hell out of you.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, PROMETHEUS and PeakIncels
idk man, if you need help or to speak pm me I'm here bro
Man it just breaks me, makes me feel so worthless, she didn‘t even bother doing it in any soft way either. It‘s basically a fuck you but i don‘t understand for what.

• +1
how you doing bro you been offline all day
anything cool happened today
?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I know why you‘d think that. But i don‘t think that‘s the case, she just wanted to get rid of me. That makes me so depressed, it wasn‘t for someone else but it was for me. She hates me. Never loved me. Like dead weight on her ankles. Makes it so much more brutal for me. I claim being smart but im the dumbest man alive

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and PeakIncels
Man it just breaks me, makes me feel so worthless, she didn‘t even bother doing it in any soft way either. It‘s basically a fuck you but i don‘t understand for what.
foids are devil goonks bro I always said this Tbh, you can never trust one, I hope you will find better in future🫂 it's weird but it happened, you can't do nothing about it

• +1
I feel disabled

• +1
how you doing bro you been offline all day
anything cool happened today
?
Thanks for asking but there's nothing cool in a subhuman's life.wbu?

• +1
Thanks for asking but there's nothing cool in a subhuman's life.wbu?
nothing crazy tbh today I been in bed all day, it was lame, you really did nothing interesting
?
these days feel more like filler episodes for me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • +1
All jokes aside she did u like this for a reason. She wants you completely annihilated. Ultimately, you fucked up big time. You really put trust in a bitch and got your heart broken because of it. Get a new girl, switch things up.

You survive, and conquer

Or you allow the fact you got raped by a foid to derail everything you’ve worked for

All jokes aside she did u like this for a reason. She wants you completely annihilated. Ultimately, you fucked up big time. You really put trust in a bitch and got your heart broken because of it. Get a new girl, switch things up.

You survive, and conquer

Or you allow the fact you got raped by a foid to derail everything you’ve worked for
Brother i was suicidal before i met her, it doesn‘t go any deeper for me. All she did was finish me off

I just want to give up on life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed and depressionmaxxing

That’s because you showed weakness and neediness which turned her completely off.

Women are allergic to desperate man.

You should have asked to smash on the third day boyo

Brother i was suicidal before i met her, it doesn‘t go any deeper for me. All she did was finish me off
If u weren’t suicidal during the relationship then you’re fine nigga stop being melodramatic

So you think she looks better than you. Then this was kind of expected, right? Been in the same situation before. And when a foid knows she fogs, she will monkey-branch to another, better-looking option as soon as she gets the attention of one.

That’s because you showed weakness and neediness which turned her completely off.

Women are allergic to desperate man.
No, we didn‘t talk 3days before she did that. Im not a needy person nor desperate, i was just in love and showed that from time to time

So you think she looks better than you. Then this was kind of expected, right? Been in the same situation before. And when a foid knows she fogs, she will monkey-branch to another, better-looking option as soon as she gets the attention of one.
Yeah she mogged me, i still had my hopes it would work