She just texted me

R

RAITEIII

Legendary
This whore just texted me she says she saw my lips pic on the dating app and recognizer me.

What do i do please

@Dogs

Play it cool man, maybe she'll get jealous but tbh like I said I think she's trouble bro

Play it cool man, maybe she'll get jealous but tbh like I said I think she's trouble bro
What should I say? Should I reply right away? My profile name was "heartbroken" I will pretend i met someone

What should I say? Should I reply right away? My profile name was "heartbroken" I will pretend i met someone
I don't know bro I suck at these things I can't even get responses back on tinder just lol

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Apparently she saw the pic. Liked it and didn't know it was me lol.

Someone advice me pleaseeeeeee my god my god
I don't know bro I suck at these things I can't even get responses back on tinder just lol

It's 4 am she wants me to go. I don't know why she's texting me when she has that 10 inches guy so i guess she's not doing that well

I told her I'm not coming and that I'm busy for q few days lololol then you will see me Regretting this and crying but anyway my face is literally peeling off by because of the laser so i can't go
Apparently she saw the pic. Liked it and didn't know it was me lol.

Someone advice me pleaseeeeeee my god my god

It's 4 am she wants me to go. I don't know why she's texting me when she has that 10 inches guy so i guess she's not doing that well

I told her I'm not coming and that I'm busy for q few days lololol then you will see me Regretting this and crying but anyway my face is literally peeling off by because of the laser so i can't go
Fuck I'm still so in love tbh i love her with my whole heart... I wish she stopped all that mess and were just mine...

Last edited: