she laughed

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
she laughed and covered her face with a book after i told her a funny joke then her face turned red like a tomato. i don't think ill forget this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: twojei, Clqs, HeightPilledum and 5 others
Then you woke up

• JFL
Reactions: Goth, iloveboobs and truthhurts
Tales from Mumbai asylum. She probably got fucked by Chad at home, while u were rethinking this situation numerous times. Brootal. Over. Start wageslaving for surgeries:feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Lie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Goth
Tales from Mumbai asylum. She probably got fucked by Chad at home, while u were rethinking this situation numerous times. Brootal. Over. Start wageslaving for surgeries:feelsree::feelsree:
she's not that type of girl.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
she putting up a facade :feelshah:
probably. or she's really js that retarded and clumsy and starts laughing cutely whenever we have a convo (and she looks deep into my eyes while thinking how perfect i am) the last part is just me being schizo the rest is real tho

• +1
Reactions: motiascension and truthhurts
probably. or she's really js that retarded and clumsy and starts laughing cutely whenever we have a convo (and she looks deep into my eyes while thinking how perfect i am) the last part is just me being schizo the rest is real tho
She talks with u, thinks about another guy and fucks Chad. Simple as that blud:ogre: