She loves bragging about the wild sex she’s had but has absolutely no sex with me.

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I (28HLM) went on a double date today with my fiancé (28LLF). Going through another dry spell at the moment. One thing I’ve noticed is that she loves bragging about the wild sex she’s had, in public park, in a random tent, her parents car, public toilet, all with previous boyfriends and she needs zero alcohol for this.

For context we’ve never had sex anywhere else than in a bed, and she won’t even try it if there’s other people in the house (even at home in our own bedroom, when the people are on a different floor…)

She then ends the subject with saying “i was young and stupid, so won’t do that any more”.
Damn I wish you did, to be honest I wish I could just get any form of consistent sex that doesn’t have 6 month intervals.

The worst part is that she says these things while sitting next to me and knowing we’ve never done something like that and knowing we haven’t had sex in a while and she doesn’t care. It’s almost like she’s rubbing it in. It’s just cruel, but she doesn’t see it like that so it’s not.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back