sHe oNly sMelLs Ur bAlLs broπŸ˜ƒLoOkS aReNt ImPπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• OP π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • Start date
π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

if you wanna TAG me then copy π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„•
Lol at HAMZA sayin that women only see ur good smelling balls and nails!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ later on in this video he criticises black pill as he knows that he's a curry 4/10 irl so he needs to Blame the reality for his failures!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]
watch the video you coomers:feelsgood::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
MTN at most

• Hmm...
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Sure, it’s my breath which prevents me from getting more matches or IOIs from girls in distance
Funny GIF

Edit: but joke aside his points are still valid. Every guy I talk to has bad breath, in the gym most stink like shit because they don’t use deo etc. On average men definitely are more nasty than women ngl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19281, Hades and 7 others
:feelsgood:HAMZA is ugly! does Any1 here agree with me????πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
:feelshah:#pajeet #computerhasvirusπŸ˜ƒπŸ›

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Lygodactylus
how can one look at that face and conclude that it is above 3.5 psl

@sergeant blackpill @Alexanderr @AlexBrown84 :feelsgood:

SEXY LADY I DRIVE U CRAZY!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ€€

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and 5'8manlet
Plz replyπŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²

Sure, it’s my breath which prevents me from getting more matches or IOIs from girls in distance
Funny GIF

Edit: but joke aside his points are still valid. Every guy I talk to has bad breath, in the gym most stink like shit because they don’t use deo etc. On average men definitely are more nasty than women ngl
If you shower once a day, you should never smell bad unless you are gay and have men with their nose literally inside your armpits.
Similar with bad breath and brushing once a day.

Hygiene is a cope to dehumanize incels as low IQ animalistic beasts that can't even keep themselves clean.

I celebrate carnaval in the netherlands and have made out with girls 5 minutes after vomitting in the club bathroom. Same with being a sweaty disgusting mess at a festival after not having showered for 40+ hours, and girls still being into you.

Hygiene is a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Funny GIF

I never shower, never brush my teeth, never put deodorant on. Yet on Friday I fucked twice and had my dick sucked. How do you explain this?

If you shower once a day, you should never smell bad unless you are gay and have men with their nose literally inside your armpits.
Similar with bad breath and brushing once a day.

Hygiene is a cope to dehumanize incels as low IQ animalistic beasts that can't even keep themselves clean.

I celebrate carnaval in the netherlands and have made out with girls 5 minutes after vomitting in the club bathroom. Same with being a sweaty disgusting mess at a festival after not having showered for 40+ hours, and girls still being into you.

Hygiene is a joke.
You should do it anyway
It is like not being fat it will not make girls suck ur dick but it is just necessary to do