She replied to me

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
I did a post yesterday, if I should text a girl for sex that cut me off for her ex 6 months ago.

She replied " straight up like that? "

What should I respond?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, descension, twojei and 2 others
@Nick.Harte

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Nick.Harte
Are you talking to her rn or was it yesterday’s convo?
I was thinking telling her I was drunk when I texted her that but I didn't delete it cuz I kinda felt it at the moment. Perhaps pullback idk if I wanna push it more lol it was kinda too straightforward that I texted her that

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Don’t act like a bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension, asdvek and Tylermax
Just tell her “ Yeah. I think it’s the best thing tbh, and I don’t like playin the slow game.”

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: descension, PrinceLuenLeoncur, asdvek and 5 others
You will know instantly whether she’s into you or not

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, asdvek, twojei and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: descension, PrinceLuenLeoncur, asdvek and 4 others
I’ve seen my friends ( years ago) texting foids like that and they like it if they are attracted to the guy

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I’ve seen my friends ( years ago) texting foids like that and they like it if they are attracted to the guy
I opened the message she actually said "not even a hello how are you? Straight up like that?"

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, mirrormogger and Nick.Harte
Do I stick to what you said bro? Send her Yeah. I think it’s the best thing tbh, and I don’t like playin the slow game

• +1
Reactions: descension, Bloatedcelbag, Chadeep and 1 other person
I opened the message she actually said "not even a hello how are you? Straight up like that?"
Don’t care about it. Foids have told me that I didn’t wish them good morning / good night JFL. Don’t play these mind games

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
Tell her "Yea you can come to my place if you want, I'm going to prepare X for dinner and we can have some drinks"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, twojei, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Do I stick to what you said bro? Send her Yeah. I think it’s the best thing tbh, and I don’t like playin the slow game
skip the cuck shit just say yeah you don’t need to explain yourself to her jfl

• +1
Reactions: descension, Tylermax, twojei and 2 others
Do it. And regarding the part of “ Staright up like that., just respond “ Seems like you gotta teach me some manners but we’ve got plenty of time for this.”

• +1
What happened ? She sent you a recording of Tyrone banging her ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, descension, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
You’re Over Thinking This Heavily But Keep Us Updated Regardless, This Is Interesting

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Nick.Harte
I just replied what you said. We are waiting now. I'll keep you updated bro
Bitch is slow af. Are you texting some retarded Down’s syndrome bitch btw ??

• JFL
Reactions: descension and Tylermax
Bitch is slow af. Are you texting some retarded Down’s syndrome bitch btw ??
Idk bro Im the one logging off I don't wanna seem desperate to reply

• +1
Idk bro Im the one logging off I don't wanna seem desperate to reply
She was the one who was supposed to reply not you. Log back in and see whether she replied or not. You can also be talking to other bitches so she won’t know that your waiting for her

She was the one who was supposed to reply not you. Log back in and see whether she replied or not. You can also be talking to other bitches so she won’t know that your waiting for her
She is offline for an hour lol

• +1
She is offline for an hour lol
21 mins ago she was replying to you now offline for an hour ?? Did you take your schizo meds today bro ?

• +1
Ok. Lemme know what happened

• +1
I did a post yesterday, if I should text a girl for sex that cut me off for her ex 6 months ago.

She replied " straight up like that? "

What should I respond?
That means she's down but you're not doing it in a smooth manner.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Bloatedcelbag and Tylermax
*Awaiting reply curiously* Keep us updated

• +1
  • JFL
21 mins ago she was replying to you now offline for an hour ?? Did you take your schizo meds today bro ?
Forget the timings bro. I'll let you know what she replies

• +1
autism

• So Sad
Imagine you get ghosted lol

• So Sad
Imagine you get ghosted lol
Its very probable. Women talk to 100s of guys who all wanna smash lol. Most of em have snap scores of around 1 mil. One girl Im talking to has a score of 1,9 mil and she is hot af. Im just cold towards her cause idgaf

• So Sad
Its very probable. Women talk to 100s of guys who all wanna smash lol. Most of em have snap scores of around 1 mil. One girl Im talking to has a score of 1,9 mil and she is hot af. Im just cold towards her cause idgaf
Bro 1,9 mil snap score huge red flag

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag
Never back down from what you said in situations like these, she will know you got scared and regretted it

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax and Bloatedcelbag
nigga she wants you , she probably blushing rn

• JFL
Never back down from what you said in situations like these, she will know you got scared and regretted it
Agreed. Dont show weakness or that she intimidated you. Gotta maintain that masculine energy

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Tylermax and ElySioNs
Don't fixate on it otherwise you'll screw up everything, which is what I think will happen

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tylermax and Bloatedcelbag
Good thread btw. This is exactly the type of things this forum should be about feel me?

• JFL
Say that

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Tylermax
  • JFL
  • +1