She said i have fuckboy energy Good or bad? (Proof)

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
IMG 0569

Means you are NT as shit with good appeal

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith and goatedjordan23
This means it is time to be a fratrat

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Jhon Smith
Was just fucking with her
If you want to get girls, what works best is just getting her by herself. In person.

Texting doesn't work well because she's either with her fat bitchy cockblock friends, or in a groupchat with them.

Truth is, no girl wants a guy to get a gf, but they all want a bf. I've seen 20 year girl-relationships fall apart just because one of the friends got a boyfriend (not even an attractive guy). You hear stories about chicks crying over the ugly guy they rejected getting a gf etc.

If you're in your 20s and good looking, try meet women alone, when they're alone, get her number, keep the interactions short at the start and suggest to meet up.

If you're in highschool or something, find her at a time where she's by herself and go over to her and say you're "just checking up on her", then have a normal light hearted conversation and a few laughs, then bounce - then text her but don't fuck around with autistic shit that can just ruin the possibility.

It's really that simple. If she's attracted to you, she'll want to have sex with you. Social stigma, jealousy from other girls, not looking like pick me, outcasting, reputation destruction are all things holding girls back.

In short what I mean is: If you "check in on her", and she has a crush on you, she'll make sure she won't let other girls know. If you're ugly and jestermaxxing, 500 girl groupchats in your area will see the screenshots.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
If you want to get girls, what works best is just getting her by herself. In person.

Texting doesn't work well because she's either with her fat bitchy cockblock friends, or in a groupchat with them.

Truth is, no girl wants a guy to get a gf, but they all want a bf. I've seen 20 year girl-relationships fall apart just because one of the friends got a boyfriend (not even an attractive guy). You hear stories about chicks crying over the ugly guy they rejected getting a gf etc.

If you're in your 20s and good looking, try meet women alone, when they're alone, get her number, keep the interactions short at the start and suggest to meet up.

If you're in highschool or something, find her at a time where she's by herself and go over to her and say you're "just checking up on her", then have a normal light hearted conversation and a few laughs, then bounce - then text her but don't fuck around with autistic shit that can just ruin the possibility.

It's really that simple. If she's attracted to you, she'll want to have sex with you. Social stigma, jealousy from other girls, not looking like pick me, outcasting, reputation destruction are all things holding girls back.

In short what I mean is: If you "check in on her", and she has a crush on you, she'll make sure she won't let other girls know. If you're ugly and jestermaxxing, 500 girl groupchats in your area will see the screenshots.
This is better advice than all PUA material combined

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Danish_Retard and Jhon Smith

I spent a lot of time with her alone but haven’t nothing yet. This is just what she told me and she is down to fuck. I’m just curious cause I’m a manlet mtn, she told me my smile and eyes are creepy but cute. Does that mean I’m low trust or what?

She prefaced it by saying "Want my honest opinion?", so probably a soft negative. She finds you attractive, but you are maybe not treating her as well as she would like, and it is getting tiresome.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard