• +1
Reactions: androidcel
:feelsrope::feelscry::whatfeels::feelscry: Pretty harsh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and FatmanO
cuck

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt, badromance, Deleted member 443 and 2 others
Plenty of girls out there, Send her right back to the kitchen mate!

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and GoonCel
Download 39

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, badromance, Deleted member 443 and 3 others
Yeh I already have another set up for saturday, either that or my schoolmate that is roomate with her is playing a huge prank

@androidcel

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 443, androidcel and 2 others
Yeh I already have another set up for saturday, either that or my schoolmate that is roomate with her is playing a huge prank
worst sluts that do thes kin dof pranks TEHEHE. anyone who does this legitimately should be send to auschwitz and work till they are almost dead and then get in the showers

• +1
Reactions: Autist and FatmanO
worst sluts that do thes kin dof pranks TEHEHE. anyone who does this legitimately should be send to auschwitz and work till they are almost dead and then get in the showers
Ill post translated transcripts tommorow. Everything is a mess now

• +1
Reactions: Autist and GoonCel
Kinda @Bluepill probaly she dident like you

• +1
Reactions: Autist, brother and Phad
@Hebbe wem You called me?

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
Yeah i used your name because op was bluepilled i wont use your name that way again
Gonna see until tommorow if it was all a prank by my friend thats her dorm roomate or if it isnr ill post translate transcripts. (They are possiblly most brutal ever)

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem
Im hoping theres a small chance its a huge prank and he pranked me before I pranked him
how old are you bro?
18, why?

Hypergamy 101. Welcome to female nature.

[JFL] She beat me...

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 443
Go to her house tomorrow and slap her over the face with your 4 inch pecker

• +1
Reactions: Autist, FatmanO, manlet cUnt and 2 others
:feelsrope::feelscry::whatfeels::feelscry: Pretty harsh ngl
Going to post a transcript translated that takes about 20mins today, she said i have no chance and that why she would give me a chance. Ngl she is pretty brutal but is my looksmatch but acts like 8/10

LOL legvnd
Omg epic beetlejuicing moment this gets all my updoots and wins the internet for today!
Going to post a transcript translated that takes about 20mins today, she said i have no chance and that why she would give me a chance. Ngl she is pretty brutal but is my looksmatch but acts like 8/10
She wants you as a beta orbitter

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
she is not attracted to you boyo, but atleast now you can stop obsession about her and move to next girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
she is not attracted to you boyo, but atleast now you can stop obsession about her and move to next girl.
Omg epic beetlejuicing moment this gets all my updoots and wins the internet for today!

She wants you as a beta orbitter
Yeah, Ill make a pretty well written post and tag you in it. Unless its a 5 percent chance my schoolmate thats her roomate is pranking me, she wanted me for validation. Will get in school and make a very detailed post later explaining and translating it all
@androidcel Might actually leave school today after lunch, not feeling all well in all this and will just go home to translate the text/write the post

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Actually shes the third girl from same class I asked out so that explains it aswell, they told me to calm down lma
Damn bro
Guess you'll have to looksmax some more

No surprise at all

Fuck thats brutal :dafuckfeels:. What does she look like?

Ill make a post today, have another lunch set for tommorow with another girl

Hrr boyfriend contacted me too, she bassicly is blonde and tall and same percentile as me
She had a boyfriend?:feelskek::feelskek: How were u going to go out with her then?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, dogtown and FatmanO
Actually shes the third girl from same class I asked out so that explains it aswell, they told me to calm down lma
Just focus on your looksmaxxing first. Don't be too thirsty:feelsahh:

@HailToTheKing

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
you're fucking up your social proof
They bassicly said as whole class thats thats weird and thats the huge part why she deosent like me beside having bf and looks, it definitly played a big part as its autistic

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and HailToTheKing
They bassicly said as whole class thats thats weird and thats the huge part why she deosent like me beside having bf and looks, it definitly played a big part as its autistic
dont go for younger girls go for girls your age or older

She bassicly said she liked me but has a better chance now

Feelsbadman oh well

how can you be norwooding as 16 year old?

also look at your fucking face you fucking ugly incel

Last edited: