She said that if i looked like this She would date me

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20240913 171202
IMG 20240914 005821 739

Is this shit even possible ?? She says that Bones are cope and it's all about the ratios. I thought my big chin and nose was Ideal for dimorphism

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Latinolooksmaxxer, cromagnon and 6 others
@NZb6Air gtfih. Help the soulless bull

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
The BULLSHIT arc strikes again

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Can achieve with surgery but rhino is always botched and takes long to drop the tip

Can achieve with surgery but rhino is always botched and takes long to drop the tip
IMG 20240914 011134
can It be Lens distortion?? My nose doesn't look this huge

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
How are you holding up nowadays? Have the schizo meds' side effects worsened?

get your shit together dude jesus christ

Bitch is crazy, imagine wanting a small feminine nose, you have ideal roman manly nose. Stupid slut

she's destroying me bro
Nigga you're 25 why havent you left this forum or at least made use of it yet..? stop whining this is just pitiful no offense...

Its worse irl so ye
i don't know bro. i think the more masc / bigger your face is, the more lens fucks you up. like you if you have a nose big in size, but relatively small to your face, it will show up more. the more i distance the camera from my face, the smaller it appears

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Bitch is crazy, imagine wanting a small feminine nose, you have ideal roman manly nose. Stupid slut
she thinks masculine men are shit. tyler maher is shit to her

Nigga you're 25 why havent you left this forum or at least made use of it yet..? stop whining this is just pitiful no offense...
she wants me to get surgery with her because she thinks her nose is ugly, but she didn't even show me a real non filtered pic because she feels insecure

do u know this girl irl? by the way she talks it could be a nigga from here on his burner acc. what type of girl asks you to get surgery

btw i wouldnt keep being in touch with this weirdo ass girl tbh

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
no she’s right bro, u look better with a slight reduction genio
Nah Bro she's Crazy. She wants me to lose my Ideal protruded chin. She also says my chin Is too tall and the Ideal ratio Is 1:1. Anyway only a Crazy girl would talk to me

Nah Bro she's Crazy. She wants me to lose my Ideal protruded chin. She also says my chin Is too tall and the Ideal ratio Is 1:1. Anyway only a Crazy girl would talk to me
height chin to philtrum is good. Protrusion that forward is not

This one is ideal to me

she wants to suck on that big ass frekcle

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL