she saw my text but didnt reply since 18H

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
she always replied immediately etc watching my stories
i asked for meetup she saw the message but didnt reply also was online and watched my story late night
do they do this to make themselves more important on purpose?

also 1 min ago she saw my new story

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and primqwe
when your high value they'll reply back . Foids leave men on seen as they like the attention, but ur not attractive enough to get a response back.

You might get some replies in the beginning as the foid has some attraction level, but not high enough that it will sustain itself.

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11, zub111, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Is she your sister? Are you two dating or something, give me the important info, nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
She’s getting pounded by Tyrone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and primqwe
Is she your sister? Are you two dating or something, give me the important info, nigger.
she was my ex already fucked her plenty of times

when your high value they'll reply back . Foids leave men on seen as they like the attention, but ur not attractive enough to get a response back.

You might get some replies in the beginning as the foid has some attraction level, but not high enough that it will sustain itself.
im gonna eat my high value pizza now and go to my high value gym bro

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Smartass
She’s getting pounded by Tyrone
Ever since you walked in on your mom getting pounded by Tyrone you’ve been having a lot of these cuck fantasies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and AscensionMan98
Ever since you walked in on your mom getting pounded by Tyrone you’ve been having a lot of these cuck fantasies.
Not my mom but my oneitis loved tyrones

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar

Agreed, but I also want to add that they do this do “shit”test you to see if you’re needy and desperate.

If you give in she knows that you don’t have many options and she will lose all attraction really quickly.

If she comes back to you and agrees to meet up with you then it’s fine and you could meet her.

If she says things like; “i’m busy, i’m sorry” it’s best to move on.

• +1
she always replied immediately etc watching my stories
i asked for meetup she saw the message but didnt reply also was online and watched my story late night
do they do this to make themselves more important on purpose?

also 1 min ago she saw my new story
never do double texting, especially when you got seen

• +1
Reactions: sub5outsider and Htobrother
if she wants to text you, she would so..

• +1
Reactions: sub5outsider and Htobrother

This is a perfect summarisation. Unfortunately I am an egotists and this destroys my self image so I refuse to go through this process anymore due to ptsd from these events and now I speak to 0 women so I never end up in this predicament :chad:

• So Sad
Reactions: AscensionMan98
:( That sucks to hear bhai. Here’s a hug.

*hug*
Around 4 years ago, I had to leave a group chat because of this. The guys who knew her started to discuss how she was Tyrone and BBC only. Fuck, I didn’t know that she was chasing tall black guys and it was brutal to hear that. Left group chat immediately lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Around 4 years ago, I had to leave a group chat because of this. The guys who knew her started to discuss how she was Tyrone and BBC only. Fuck, I didn’t know that she was chasing tall black guys and it was brutal to hear that. Left group chat immediately lol
I didn’t know there were even black guys in your country. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Agreed, but I also want to add that they do this do “shit”test you to see if you’re needy and desperate.

If you give in she knows that you don’t have many options and she will lose all attraction really quickly.

If she comes back to you and agrees to meet up with you then it’s fine and you could meet her.

If she says things like; “i’m busy, i’m sorry” it’s best to move on.
most of the time tho the foid leaves you on seen and then you never get a message back

This is a perfect summarisation. Unfortunately I am an egotists and this destroys my self image so I refuse to go through this process anymore due to ptsd from these events and now I speak to 0 women so I never end up in this predicament :chad:
You can do the 3 strikes and your out with increasing time

So basically if a foid leave you on seen then you wait a week to re contact , and if left on seen again you wait 2 weeks , and then try one last time at 4 weeks after the last attempt and do a Hail Mary , so just be direct ask to hang out

If you get rejected then delete the foid snap

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
there is nothing you can do

you should flirt with as many wymyn as u can to increase efficiency and have options

• +1
You can do the 3 strikes and your out with increasing time

So basically if a foid leave you on seen then you wait a week to re contact , and if left on seen again you wait 2 weeks , and then try one last time at 4 weeks after the last attempt and do a Hail Mary , so just be direct ask to hang out

If you get rejected then delete the foid snap
I know all these tips and tricks :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: been at it for years I’m just done I won’t do this shir again fuck it

I know all these tips and tricks :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: been at it for years I’m just done I won’t do this shir again fuck it
Yea hypergamy is fucked these days . A 2016 old slayer using the same pics is now getting like 80% less matches . It's fucked