She told me i'm the greatest guy she ever met

D

Deleted member 32968

Equinox
Plow twist was when she told me i'm the first guy she's ever known because she's been on the basment for 20 years

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
thats what she told me she told me im the perfect boyfriend and the most sweetest guy while crying and breaking up with me and saying she loves me and cares for me but fell out of love but still loves me... brutal shit innit that hoe coulda just told me she wanna move to a HTN

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and Deleted member 32968
thats what she told me she told me im the perfect boyfriend and the most sweetest guy while crying and breaking up with me and saying she loves me and cares for me but fell out of love but still loves me... brutal shit innit that hoe coulda just told me she wanna move to a HTN
u either be a HTN yourself or watch your world burn

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
u either be a HTN yourself or watch your world burn
our relationship was like signature related lol. my first girlfriend did the same shit to me tho. this girl was that guy's first girlfriend so he would probably rope if she treated him this well and then left him

our relationship was like signature related lol. my first girlfriend did the same shit to me tho. this girl was that guy's first girlfriend so he would probably rope if she treated him this well and then left him
take me off ignore!

and than you woke up

wha tthe fuck is wrong sith u
its like you are a really intelligent person but you are trying to hide that behind a weird persona...

its like you are a really intelligent person but you are trying to hide that behind a weird persona...
youre just like them

youve been lying to me all this time

You are a very sweet boy, however you being a mtn simply doesn't moisturize her pussy anymore. It's time for her to chase a new high, to upgrade herself to htn, and trust me she will, while same can not be said for you...