She wanted to accuse me of rape

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

ThugNazi
So we are in the parking lot, we have an argument and she sits in her car as I head to work. I come out 2 hours later and she’s still there, I go up to check in on her and she says if I stop taking to her she’ll tell the cops I did something to her.

I freak out obviously and she says something like u know how many guys would want a girl like me obsessed with them. Crazy bitch

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, slimeszn3, LegitUser and 1 other person
@truthhurts @slimeszn3

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Tales from the basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Doommaxxed, truthhurts and 1 other person
Damn w already got part 2:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
So we are in the parking lot, we have an argument and she sits in her car as I head to work. I come out 2 hours later and she’s still there, I go up to check in on her and she says if I stop taking to her she’ll tell the cops I did something to her.

I freak out obviously and she says something like u know how many guys would want a girl like me obsessed with them. Crazy bitch
Bro how tf ar u like that submissive . Don’t let that bitch control u

• +1
dm if u want legal advice abt this

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, truthhurts and Juandigomigo22
Time to record calls and conversations bro.

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and truthhurts
Nigga wtf who is this chick

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
You gotta get rid of her asap. But be smart ab it. How’d y’all start talking

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Juandigomigo22
  • +1
You gotta get rid of her asap. But be smart ab it. How’d y’all start talking
She asked me out a couple times and I always said no but eventually out of boredom I said yes. I got text of her saying that she’d hit herself and make it look like me. So I’m good
I'm not being rude. I just called your statement false because it is, does it offend you?
dud not offend but u don’t know me and we have no interactions for u to make such a statement

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, slimeszn3 and LegitUser
She asked me out a couple times and I always said no but eventually out of boredom I said yes. I got text of her saying that she’d hit herself and make it look like me. So I’m good

dud not offend but u don’t know me and we have no interactions for u to make such a statement
Ok good you should be clear. Crazy shit

• +1

Bitch is crazy after u. :aheago::aheago:

• +1