She will never love you like she loves chad

MRPERSONNN

MRPERSONNN

Silver
If your sub htn and you get into a relationship with a used up foid she will never truly admire your beauty and attractiveness like she does chad. She will never get soaking wet just by looking at you. She will never get as turned on by you or orgasm as hard in the bedroom to when she was getting obliterated and fucked like a toy by chads huge cock.

NRB0IjkF

All day she is dreaming about a attractive chad to come and save her from her mundane life. When your fucking her shes imagining its chad thats fucking her like a doll because thats her purpose. Her brain doesnt release the same chemicals when she looks at you than when she looks at chads amazing face. Just know the second a chad shows interest in her she will willingly get obliterated by his huge cock and divorce your ass and take the kids. If below htn its over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, vermillioncorefan, Fear and 16 others
Meanwhile the guy fucking in the pics you attachéd is a subhuman but ok bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, Joe Rogancel, Jamaldickjavontus and 21 others
another cuck thread on looksmax.org

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 46184 and 16 others
Pretty sure he's dicklet too

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, It'snotover, Krakowski and 2 others
cucked thread

anyway send me the source

op projecting his cuck fantasies

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, It'snotover, Ricky212 and 6 others
source

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
as i’m watching i’m getting traumatized.

I’m not even joking. she is super cute even stacy lite i’d say.

After what he did to her she is not wife able anymore, this is just rape and violence.
imagine her son or husband in the future coming across this video

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
imagine her son or husband in the future coming across this video
truly over. the guy is subhuman too and not even that big (dick wise).

Wtf is this world becoming…

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
as it should be. she deserves chad, not inkwells

Idk abt that tbh sounds like pussy doomer shit

Girls stare at good looking guys when walking with their subhuman boyfriends. I think that says it all.

Blud thinks only beautiful people fuck☠️
no, just seeing such a cute angel getting literally raped to death by this ogre makes me wanna go ER on that bold fat subhuman.

It’s truly sad…

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
no, just seeing such a cute angel getting literally raped to death by this ogre makes me wanna go ER on that bold fat subhuman.

It’s truly sad…
He went balls deep in her with a subhuman looks and a size that is not special. It is what it is. Life is all about luck.

He went balls deep in her with a subhuman looks and a size that is not special. It is what it is. Life is all about luck.
Un ironically luck is 99% of what you need in life.

I’d even say that luck is guided by god (if existing) and that he has obviously favorites like every parent loves more one of his children.

Life is unfair and not for everyone to live, i can’t accept it, it makes me so fucking mad.

I never did anything wrong but i got bullied to death and tried to take my own life more times, i was an innocent kid. Why did god put me through all of this?

My life is ruined now because of all that trauma i can’t even speak openly to people and have to fake personality to fit in.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and It'snotover
@Biggdink @the BULL this actually perfectly summarizes the delusions of incels on .org.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Un ironically luck is 99% of what you need in life.
Yeah, since the moment you were a drop of cum luck is all you need. It is everything in this life.

I’d even say that luck is guided by god (if existing) and that he has obviously favorites like every parent loves more one of his children
That's true.

Life is unfair and not for everyone to live, i can’t accept it, it makes me so fucking mad.
Yes, there are kids who are born in upper class wealthy families while other kids are starving in some african shithole. That's how life goes you can't do much about it. It was just your luck or lack of it.

I never did anything wrong but i got bullied to death and tried to take my own life more times, i was an innocent kid. Why did god put me through all of this?

My life is ruined now because of all that trauma i can’t even speak openly to people and have to fake personality to fit in.
Sucks to hear and I am sorry for that, hope you are doing better these days. Hope that your bullies will become very miserable later in their life.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
If your sub htn and you get into a relationship with a used up foid she will never truly admire your beauty and attractiveness like she does chad. She will never get soaking wet just by looking at you. She will never get as turned on by you or orgasm as hard in the bedroom to when she was getting obliterated and fucked like a toy by chads huge cock.

View attachment 2510820

All day she is dreaming about a attractive chad to come and save her from her mundane life. When your fucking her shes imagining its chad thats fucking her like a doll because thats her purpose. Her brain doesnt release the same chemicals when she looks at you than when she looks at chads amazing face. Just know the second a chad shows interest in her she will willingly get obliterated by his huge cock and divorce your ass and take the kids. If below htn its over.
yep