Sheboon cries about not being able to get white guys

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

retired

@SubhumanCurrycel @n0rthface @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @WontStopNorwooding @gamma @cloUder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Baldingman1998, SubhumanCurrycel and 19 others
LARP. Even the fattest of sheboons can get tall young white guys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14160, Nautica and 14 others
LARP. Even the fattest of sheboons can get tall young white guys.
Literal tales, most sheboons end up with ethnics because white guys have gooks instead

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Latincel and 9 others
F8FF47DA 67D2 45E9 82C7 3CF095A7A146

I don't feel sorry for that gutter womb gorilla one bit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, tyronelite, BearBoy and 20 others
not true

heres me with my black gf

@cloUder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latincel and volcelfatcel
She's honestly probably just ugly with a defeatist "The whole world is racist" mindset.

Can't feel sad for her.

She needs to hop on r/Vindicta instead of complaining.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Landorus, datboijj and 11 others
Literal tales, most sheboons end up with ethnics because white guys have gooks instead
Legit, I always see tall white htn+ with short asian girls jfl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latincel, datboijj, Deleted member 14160 and 5 others
Legit, I always see tall white htn+ with short asian girls jfl
ppl think there arenough white guys for the sheboons that look like the missing link and are also obese just lol

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Deleted member 15099
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, volcelfatcel, gamma and 2 others
@MarkCorrigan u should shoot your shots :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Dating as a black woman is terrible: especially if you don’t exclusively date black men. My dating pool in miniscule, I get very few matches with black, white, or any guys. I’m not ugly, but I’ve been told that what I am going to be doing for a living is intimidating. Men that are “on par” with me want someone super model skinny and in their early 20s

Reminder it would be absolutely over if this was a man saying this and would be told to lower his standards on men, white guy that needs to be ON PAR with her at the age of 30 :lul:
Dating as a black man is terrible: especially if you don’t exclusively date black women. My dating pool in miniscule, I get very few matches with black, white, or any female. I’m not ugly, but I’ve been told that what I am going to be doing for a living is intimidating. women that are “on par” with me want some tyrone and in their early 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
I don't pay attention to nigresses
Why not. Imagine if one of your relatives marries a black woman, u still gonna be racist?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Baldingman1998, Marsiere214 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Marsiere214, Darkthrone and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, WontStopNorwooding, gamma and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, gamma, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Chadeep, Marsiere214 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14160, Marsiere214 and 3 others
  • JFL
"Very few matches"
That's even possible as a foid?

• +1
Reactions: CopingThenRoping and datboijj
Would treat her like the queen she is:Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingThenRoping, Marsiere214, Beetlejuice and 1 other person

@SubhumanCurrycel @n0rthface @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @WontStopNorwooding @gamma @cloUder

Of course, she'd blame being black for her dating woes instead of being unattractive. Attractive and fit black women don't have issues dating men of all races. She's probably obese and average/below average facially but feels like she should be treated as a queen.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Landorus, datboijj and 4 others
Of course, she'd blame being black for her dating woes instead of being unattractive. Attractive and fit black women don't have issues dating men of all races. She's probably obese and average/below average facially but feels like she should be treated as a queen.
She is 30
uses her career as some achievement to men
like men even give a shit about career
Likely obese

Thinks she is entitled to a tall white man and that black men are coincidentally all mysogonists for her to cope with black men not being her preference

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur and fogdart
She is 30
Likely obese

Thinks she is entitled to a tall white man and that black men are coincidentally all mysogonists for her to cope with black men not being her preference
In fact there is a 80% chance she is obese, only 2 out of 10 black women will be thin.
Yet she is still coping about the white chad taking her :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, 5'8manlet, Chadeep and 4 others
she’s probably obese and ugly but has managed to delusionmaxx and convinced herself it’s because of her race

jfl at thinking hot black women have a hard time dating

AC86E0A1 15ED 4A64 BE07 2B75873A36E3
D0A99CE2 1A3F 4CBE 9C2F B9C264762169
6D2C3E49 4B60 4D6C 87D6 7077FF7E2420

jfl at thinking men wouldn’t date these women because they’re black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and volcelfatcel
If only I knew his dad was half european, and his mom is european yet somehow ended up with a curry passing latin
He said that his dad is italian and mom is latina

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214 and volcelfatcel
She is 30
Likely obese

Educated black women are extremely hypergamous, even more than white women, they think that their law/nursing degree entitles them to a wealthy Chad or Tyrone. I hear more black women say that they'll never split the bill with a man 50/50 than I hear other races of women say that.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, datboijj and volcelfatcel
If only I knew his dad was half european, and his mom is european yet somehow ended up with a curry passing latin
You do realize mestizos look very different than curries, right?

• JFL
Holy fuck lmao how do those stats even come about

4 in 5 obese :lul:
80+% obesity rate for black women in the us I’m not even joking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Darkthrone
Deserves it, she is 30 as well and wants a tall white guy who is "on par" with her :lul::lul:
Where you getting this “wants a white guy” from are you fucking blind or retarded? She is simply asking for a guy to rest her normal she said she dates her own race mostly as well and has no issue with that. God you JBW copers are really iritsting

• Hmm...
Where you getting this “wants a white guy” from are you fucking blind or retarded? She is simply asking for a guy to rest her normal she said she dates her own race mostly as well and has no issue with that. God you JBW copers are really iritsting
Shut the fuck you sack of shit she literally says black men are mysogonistic the classic trope Indian and Asian women use to not dare their men. She clearly wants white guys literally read between the lines she doesn’t want to look like a literal racist @fogdart

She gets dismantled :lul:

netflix antonio GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, 5'8manlet, Landorus and 5 others

LIFEFUEL

Giphy

200w
Original

200w 1

By 2060 due to based men, shitskin women will have gone extinct. Finally the world can be bright and filled with light again.

2626147 dove tweet

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, datboijj, Chadeep and 4 others
Defeatism is the only rational choice when one faces the blackpill
That shit aint even the blackpill bro.

She's just bitching about life in general.

She needs to grow up.:lul:

• +1
Reactions: abeilletoimême and volcelfatcel
Shut the fuck you sack of shit she literally says black men are mysogonistic the classic trope Indian and Asian women use to not dare their men. She clearly wants white guys literally read between the lines she doesn’t want to look like a literal racist @fogdart
I read her post history before and she said that black men who are on her level tend to date non-black women. Most highly black women are more open to dating white men because they know there are way fewer highly educated black men and the men on that level usually date outside their race so their best bet is to date interracially.
>I'm a bit top heavy
>BMI is trash because blah blah blah :soy:

You know she's obese and going for Chad only.

• +1
Lmfao yet that’s what she prefers to date you low IQ troglodyte. She just said she’s OPEN to any and all races you fucking idiot.’

This is cope, jungernaut theory applies to all women.

Entire thread of ugly black women with normie white man. Ropefuel for BBC cels.