She hasn’t live a day as ricky212.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, BeanletMogger, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
It’s cus she didn’t use technotutor lol

muhhh black women have high smv @Canwefixit
JFL
I soo badly want to agree with this. When you say “it’s just because they’re familiar “ I disagree with this. My dating experience as a black woman is no where the same as an Asian girl or some girls of other races that aren’t white( I don’t mean to single anyone out just something I noticed). Sometimes no matter how attractive I am the automatic rejection just because you aren’t black still happens. I am happy for you though.

But black people need to take responsibility for that some of that . I went to a white school and the black guys automatically ignored allll POC to flock to the white girls. In a place where snow bunnies aren’t around I get attention after the light skinned black girls. And my friends say the same thing when it’s a bunch of white girls black women can be left on standby like OP is describing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, try2beme, distance decay and 1 other person
Imagine not being able to get a date as a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
JFL
I soo badly want to agree with this. When you say “it’s just because they’re familiar “ I disagree with this. My dating experience as a black woman is no where the same as an Asian girl or some girls of other races that aren’t white( I don’t mean to single anyone out just something I noticed). Sometimes no matter how attractive I am the automatic rejection just because you aren’t black still happens. I am happy for you though.

But black people need to take responsibility for that some of that . I went to a white school and the black guys automatically ignored allll POC to flock to the white girls. In a place where snow bunnies aren’t around I get attention after the light skinned black girls. And my friends say the same thing when it’s a bunch of white girls black women can be left on standby like OP is describing
i feel bad for them compared to the retarded man baby on .org
at least femcels dont blame or seethe with jealousy and rage like the disgusting incels here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and BeanletMogger
CALL THE WAMBULANCE!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
no woman has low smv
In terms of getting railed sure. But these bitches dont want that inherently. They want a ltr and to have kids. No one wants an ugly woman, look at the incels on here they wont even touch a black girl jfl.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Xangsane and Copeful
They can walk into a zoo and it wont be beastiality

Sheboon privelage in 2024

• JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit and Deleted member 41006
its her friends fault tha she is subhuman

ahahahahaahha