• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, lungorichard, Deleted member 16369 and 7 others
The white woman must be destroyed.

@Xangsane keep simping for these creatures

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 22780

I think that it has to do more with genetic differences between the races. Also, white women tend to be more into health and fitness than black women. I heard black foids blame Donald Trump for them being fat, but if I remember correctly, I don't exactly remember black women being slim and fit back in 2008-2016 when Barack Obama was the President.

Back then, I lived in Detroit and Milwaukee. And in both cities, fat black women were the norm, even when Obama was President.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
@Xangsane keep simping for these creatures
he only simps for mixed race white washed mutts like this youtuber. if he married a shebonn his father will welcome him like this.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and Deleted member 7580
Do women really think all they have to do is diet?

Most of them just slop themselves on the couch and do nothing all day while they are on these "diets"

this is what a black female should look like

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 22780, Hades and 1 other person
I think that it has to do more with genetic differences between the races. Also, white women tend to be more into health and fitness than black women. I heard black foids blame Donald Trump for them being fat, but if I remember correctly, I don't exactly remember black women being slim and fit back in 2008-2016 when Barack Obama was the President.

Back then, I lived in Detroit and Milwaukee. And in both cities, fat black women were the norm, even when Obama was President.
How old are you man?

So were you in Milwaukee when Jeffrey DAHMER was there? And you're black so did he pick you up? Did he seduce you with his charm? Did you meet him in a club and he seemed friendly and cute? You got to talking and you really like this guy; he's handsome, shy, intelligent, swe–
Uh-oh. You're feeling lightheaded. You stare at DAHMER as you fight to keep your eyes open. His pink skin and blond hair all mold into this talking golden blob with a cigarette hanging out of its mouth.
You feel his bony hands on your shoulders and hear his soothing muffled voice say something about "brewskis" followed by gibberish.
You blink and next thing you know you're walking into a building, your arm resting on DAHMER.
You hear him saying something, but not to you, to a tall dapper doorman. You know that something is wrong so you feebly try to scream "HELP!" to the man but it's too late! You're lying on a grimy couch now.
The tall creepy figure of DAHMER looms over you. You notice his eyes; they aren't the color they were before. "...contacts..." You hear him say, a large goofy smile painted on his face.
You raise your arm to get him away from you but he gently places it back on the sofa, grinning.
He steps away from the couch. Using all the strength you have left in you, you glance to your side to look at him. He's cracking open a cold one over the sink. White foam spra...

You blink and suddenly come to your senses. Except you're not where you were. You're in a dark forest faced with a brooding decrepit gate. Screams of pain echo in the distance.
A gaunt figure scurries towards you. It's Virgil.
"Where am I?" You ask worriedly.
Virgil chuckles. "You're a faggot. Where do you think you are?"
You clench up in rage and sorrow, realising that you should have listened to your Fundamentalist Christian mother. You see now that deep down you knew the entire time but didn't care. Tears stream down your face as you start to wail in anguish.
Virgil grabs your shoulder. "Cheer up. It won't be too bad. And in a few years you'll get to see ol' Jeff being eternally sodomized with a macuahuitl while getting roasted over a fire!"
A tiny, brief grin flashes over your face. Maybe it won't be so bad...

Last edited:
this is what a black female should look like

all of them would have looked like that if instead of fighting between them , whites killed all african men and raped the women. do this for two generations with some mix of raping from Latin,Curry,Asian,Arab men and Africa would have been the go to destination for slaying hot babes.

all of them would have looked like that if instead of fighting between them , whites killed all african men and raped the women. do this for two generations with some mix of raping from Latin,Curry,Asian,Arab men and Africa would have been the go to destination for slaying hot babes.
u think this might be the reason why white males want to see white women go interracial to create mixed ethnics offsprings?

u think this might be the reason why white males want to see white women go interracial to create mixed ethnics offsprings?

it wont happen because Africa now has 2.1 billion pure breed pitch black niggers. any type of mixing will only just dilute the white race cause white genes are recessive and whites are minority.

if you pour a pinch of salt in a liter of coke the taste wont change but if you continue putting salt then it will turn into poison.

so by generation it will only get darker. and eventually white genes will be breed out.

• So Sad
Reactions: traveler
it wont happen because Africa now has 2.1 billion pure breed pitch black niggers. any type of mixing will only just dilute the white race cause white genes are recessive and whites are minority.

if you pour a pinch of salt in a liter of coke the taste wont change but if you continue putting salt then it will turn into poison.

so by generation it will only get darker. and eventually white genes will be breed out.
brutal

whites have a suicide wish, they gave Africa 78 Trillion dollars in the last 50 years, instead of developing they kept on making babies.

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
whites have a suicide wish, they gave Africa 78 Trillion dollars in the last 50 years, instead of developing they kept on making babies.
legit

mass immigration acceptance

constant teaching ethnics english so ethnics can breed with white women

legit

mass immigration acceptance

constant teaching ethnics english so ethnics can breed with white women
united nations has an official replacement migration policy they implemented in year 2000.
these capitalist whites are so fucking evil they did a cost benefit analysis of raising a 18 year old white person from birth (includeds education, food, medical costs) vs the cost of importing a 18 year old nigger (costs nothing).

so they choose the nigger.

• Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and traveler
united nations has an official replacement migration policy they implemented in year 2000.
these capitalist whites are so fucking evil they did a cost benefit analysis of raising a 18 year old white person from birth (includeds education, food, medical costs) vs the cost of importing a 18 year old nigger (costs nothing).

so they choose the nigger.
brutal

they also turned men into cheerleaders by having all ethnics on their national team

Mulatto girl at the end was cooning and trying to attract white dudes to bleach her DNA through CandaceOwensMaxxing (being super right wing and a coon to secure a white guys seed).

Her white mother was a hardcore leftist who worked at a social justice organisation. Her nigger father left her when she turned six. Her single white mother raised her.

she just doesnt want to become a single mother.

white girls still go after these niggers
Mulatto girl at the end was cooning and trying to attract white dudes to bleach her DNA through CandaceOwensMaxxing (being super right wing and a coon to secure a white guys seed).

True. Foods are inherently prejudiced and try to make Negroes fatter.