Sheboon parenting

S

sonar bugnar

Iron
I was at the water park recently and was walking past this tall slide and all of a sudden I hear this group of obnoxious sheboons at the base of the stairs leading up to the slide. They were like "GET IT GET IT GIRL, GET IT GET IT GIRL" and I eventually realized they were hyping up this twerking little black girl (probably a daughter) about halfway up the slide stairs waiting in line. Bro she was like 5 and they were encouraging her to TWERK while grabbing the railing 💀 it was so gross. They definitely taught her how to do that.

A few minutes later I heard the same group of sheboons shouting at the slide staff for not letting that little girl slide down because she didn't meet the age requirement of 7 nor the height requirement of 4ft. This is how I know she was probably like 5 or 6. They argued with the staff for like 5 minutes while howling like monkeys. The whole situation made me cage but you can't deny that nigger culture is a joke :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed, emo, murdah and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and sonar bugnar
we waz slaves yall feel me

black culture is abbreviating words to the point where no one can understand, sexualisation, gun violence, drugs and satanic music

• +1
Reactions: sonar bugnar and looksmaxxed
Blakk Kulcha.