Sheds me

fobos

fobos

Toxic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson, Deleted member 656, Vanillestorms and 7 others
ngl. yo there's this one meme something like "I'll never use fin, thats poison" then shows the baldcel pouring on all the meds once he's nw4. brutal tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Zeta ascended, Slob and 1 other person
you can rock buzzcut if you're not skullcel ngl

you can rock buzzcut if you're not skullcel ngl
blue pilled cope. most men dont have the dom masc features to pull it off. hair is needed to halo most men

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slob and pisslord
solution to balding:

behead yourself

I was NW0 aka juvenile hairline a few years ago. I have a "mature" hairline now at 23 and yes, it's cope. It's NW1 and I'm probably heading towards NW2 by the time I'm 30.
At first I coped by saying it's all in my head and that I've always had slight recession, but I know that's not true.
Also, mature hairline is cope. Some men stay NW0 forever. NW1 is the beginning of balding.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I was NW0 aka juvenile hairline a few years ago. I have a "mature" hairline now at 23 and yes, it's cope. It's NW1 and I'm probably heading towards NW2 by the time I'm 30.
At first I coped by saying it's all in my head and that I've always had slight recession, but I know that's not true.
Also, mature hairline is cope. Some men stay NW0 forever. NW1 is the beginning of balding.
still not a bad situation for u.

still not a bad situation for u.
If I stay NW1 I'll be fine, but that rarely happens. Once recession kicks in it generally doesn't stop until at least NW2. I can only hope NW2 doesn't happen until I'm 40+.
My dad is NW1.5 at 53, he was NW1 until 35 or so. I don't think there's anyone above NW2 in my family, but genetics are a crapshoot.

I can only hope and cope at this point.
I became NW1 last year. It's all up to the reaper now.
i was nw 1 last year now im nw 2

If I stay NW1 I'll be fine, but that rarely happens. Once recession kicks in it generally doesn't stop until at least NW2. I can only hope NW2 doesn't happen until I'm 40+.
My dad is NW1.5 at 53, he was NW1 until 35 or so. I don't think there's anyone above NW2 in my family, but genetics are a crapshoot.
either way from what you describe it seems slow and manageable. meds and transplant and you're relatively cured

i was nw 1 last year now im nw 2
How old are you? My only hope is that since it took so long for me to lose my juvenile hairline, it might take just as long to become NW2.

How old are you? My only hope is that since it took so long for me to lose my juvenile hairline, it might take just as long to become NW2.

Did you have a juvenile hairline in your late teens or at least after puberty hit? I had a round juvenile hairline until last year. It's still a bit round (flipped U) when looking straight, but when I tilt my head down I can see some recession and it's not round.

Im fucked im getting hair transplant no matter fucking what. I don't have any characteristics to pull of bald:

Wide skull: no
Good bones: no
Good harmony: no
Low bodyfat: no (genetic bloated ass face)

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Did you have a juvenile hairline in your late teens or at least after puberty hit? I had a round juvenile hairline until last year. It's still a bit round (flipped U) when looking straight, but when I tilt my head down I can see some recession and it's not round.
It took few years to go from nw 0 to 1, but only a year to 2

It took few years to go from nw 0 to 1, but only a year to 2
Your recession is quite sudden. Hopefully it stops at NW2.
I hope I never reach true NW2 like my dad, but I'm scared. Once you start balding you're no longer young.

Norwoood 1 or death FUAAARK I'M GOING TO MAKE IT BRAHS

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and fobos
It’s over for many men.

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Slob
Good post faggot

• +1
Reactions: fobos and SikKunt
Just shave it off and be like the rock or jason statham bro

• +1
Reactions: fobos