She's going to leave me for Chad

Kakiel

Kakiel

Iron
For a bit of context, I'm an mtn cutecel in uni. These past three weeks, I've been talking to this low htb who added me on Snapchat, and after getting to know her a bit, I've started to fall for her because she's a real innocent girl, and we really like each other, and I imagine she would make for a good wife one day. She has a low snap score, a low Instagram follower count, and doesn't frequent the clubs, so I'm thinking to myself that she's a diamond in the rough amongst these uni sloots. But I just can't stop thinking about what would happen if some pretty boy htn+ discovers her and chats her up; she might just chase him and ghost me with no second thoughts. It's a brootal thought in the back of mind that's obscuring my perception of her and I hate it. I feel like I have to stop falling for her now and focus on ascending before I chase women; otherwise, I'll just end up getting my heart broken because she'll just leave me for a chad. I'm simply not good enough yet, and it's mindfucking me. Life doesn't start until htn and if I'm not at least htn she'll just be taken from me. I'm praying to Gandy that mt2 keeps ascending my coloring and that once this post-injection bloat from lipolab goes away, along with minoxidil and bimatoprost results coming in, and framemaxxing will ascend to me htn; otherwise, I will finally accept that it truly never began for me. Maybe I just need to step away from all of this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and noonespecial
For a bit of context, I'm an mtn cutecel in uni. These past three weeks, I've been talking to this low htb who added me on Snapchat, and after getting to know her a bit, I've started to fall for her because she's a real innocent girl, and we really like each other, and I imagine she would make for a good wife one day. She has a low snap score, a low Instagram follower count, and doesn't frequent the clubs, so I'm thinking to myself that she's a diamond in the rough amongst these uni sloots. But I just can't stop thinking about what would happen if some pretty boy htn+ discovers her and chats her up; she might just chase him and ghost me with no second thoughts. It's a brootal thought in the back of mind that's obscuring my perception of her and I hate it. I feel like I have to stop falling for her now and focus on ascending before I chase women; otherwise, I'll just end up getting my heart broken because she'll just leave me for a chad. I'm simply not good enough yet, and it's mindfucking me. Life doesn't start until htn and if I'm not at least htn she'll just be taken from me. I'm praying to Gandy that mt2 keeps ascending my coloring and that once this post-injection bloat from lipolab goes away, along with minoxidil and bimatoprost results coming in, and framemaxxing will ascend to me htn; otherwise, I will finally accept that it truly never began for me. Maybe I just need to step away from all of this.
No don't keep ascending and try not to think about the risk of her leaving you and it may not even happen

dnr but its inevitable
she will leave you for a taller better looking guy eventually
women are too hypergamous

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kakiel and noonespecial
of course every retard here somehow manages to find "the diamond" despite claiming it's impossible in 2024 and roasting other guys claiming they did it for being "bluepilled"
:forcedsmile:

and of course the said retards genuinely believe chads can even get a boner for their 4/10 oneitises :forcedsmile:

jesus, the avg iq of this site is 85 max

of course every retard here somehow manages to find "the diamond" despite claiming it's impossible in 2024 and roasting other guys claiming they did it for being "bluepilled"
:forcedsmile:

and of course the said retards genuinely believe chads can even get a boner for their 4/10 oneitises :forcedsmile:

jesus, the avg iq of this site is 85 max
I'm not saying it's impossible, and I don't claim that looks are everything. Obviously, not acting like an aspie and having nt taste are very important, if not equally important, to having good looks. I'm just stating that if I make her mine, I wouldn't feel secure because she's not my looksmatch.

Tales from mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: Kakiel
No don't keep ascending and try not to think about the risk of her leaving you and it may not even happen
Don't keep ascending :lul:

But I agree with the second half of your statement.

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial