Shirtless picture on Tinder = instant boost in likes

DHTrash

DHTrash

Silver
I always refrained from putting a shirtless picture in my Tinder profile, thought it was face over everything anyway and wouldn't boost me that much. Despite reading some of the old threads here of that one 4-5/10 face dude with a ripped physique getting a lot of likes.

Since I added a shirtless pic today it instantly tripled my likes lol (im 10%BF). Got like 12 in the last hour alone.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ronald_2, sayi, NateJacobs and 5 others
nat figger

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Alexios, overtier1011, mathis and 4 others
life starts at 350 mg

• +1
Reactions: jindermahal, DHTrash, aber and 1 other person
true but it makes you look like a complete dickhead. Unless its some casual beach with friends pic or sum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ronald_2, TUSSELEIF, DHTrash and 4 others
true but it makes you look like a complete dickhead. Unless its some casual beach with friends pic or sum
Swimming pool in the dark with good lighting or beach with wet slick back hair is ideal

• +1
Reactions: mathis, DHTrash and 0proteindiet
Concur, will let sister take a good one at the beach tomorrow. but whatever, even if it's a gym /mirror pic. foids do the same shit. Practically 9 out 10 i see on Tinder all have shitty selfies with their tits/ass out or a trashy bikini pic

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet
its tinder. everyone looks like a dickhead already

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet
Swimming pool in the dark with good lighting or beach with wet slick back hair is ideal
1094f5673c55a6ab034499ce03cc6027
67c65aca494436570a82a76ab6b47c12

Immediatly made me think about him

• +1
Reactions: sb23
I always refrained from putting a shirtless picture in my Tinder profile, thought it was face over everything anyway and wouldn't boost me that much. Despite reading some of the old threads here of that one 4-5/10 face dude with a ripped physique getting a lot of likes.

Since I added a shirtless pic today it instantly tripled my likes lol (im 10%BF). Got like 12 in the last hour alone.
IMG 0114

I just have 4 autistic unverified basement selfies and got like 50 new likes in a day last weekend despite having the account for 1.5 years, Idk what happened