• JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, framemoggerr and ronald_2
0 sets to failure and 0 protein consumed jfl

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2
bro trains till mild discomfort

• +1
Reactions: lifeless
what's your height and weight? Lifts on squat, bench and ohp?

The problem is you have the frame of a 10 year old. How tall are you ?

I js wanna die dude like not even joking anymore all i do is take medication like prozac and try to ascend its js over, i think i was raped at young age, i remember fighting with some1 in bed with underwear, im not ungrateful or anything shit could have been worse i js feel so unmotivated this days, i feel like i cant even move my brain feels like is all fogged i went to the Psychology so they cant take off my meds and they declined idk what to do anhmlre my oneitis doesnt give a fuck abt me she rather talks to eboys or character ai bots, ik if i go er i will only get to take 1 or 2 people with me, i dont wanna end up like that turkish stabber, thats y i am studying, i entered med school, i will js focus on making money for now, i give up on appearance, maybe hardmaxx later idk, i dont really care or value anything i used to play suicide games like walking near the edge of rooftops, im not suicidal i js dont see any value anymore not for anyone, i think dying is a blessing

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2 and Johnny_Sins
I js wanna die dude like not even joking anymore all i do is take medication like prozac and try to ascend its js over, i think i was raped at young age, i remember fighting with some1 in bed with underwear, im not ungrateful or anything shit could have been worse i js feel so unmotivated this days, i feel like i cant even move my brain feels like is all fogged i went to the Psychology so they cant take off my meds and they declined idk what to do anhmlre my oneitis doesnt give a fuck abt me she rather talks to eboys or character ai bots, ik if i go er i will only get to take 1 or 2 people with me, i dont wanna end up like that turkish stabber, thats y i am studying, i entered med school, i will js focus on making money for now, i give up on appearance, maybe hardmaxx later idk, i dont really care or value anything i used to play suicide games like walking near the edge of rooftops, im not suicidal i js dont see any value anymore not for anyone, i think dying is a blessingView attachment 3114364
are you khhv? Age?

Im not gonna suicide okay? Lol think twice you arent good at manipulating
Wannabe psychopath, honestly im driving other way i dont feel anything anymore i killed a bird back then, i felt good, i think i can be good with this, idk, still tho, i will get caught so my modus operandi will have to be on ethical boundaries, so, legally, yk black quarrys? These countries dont have regulations

Wannabe psychopath, honestly im driving other way i dont feel anything anymore i killed a bird back then, i felt good, i think i can be good with this, idk, still tho, i will get caught so my modus operandi will have to be on ethical boundaries, so, legally, yk black quarrys? These countries dont have regulations
Typed up a paragraph over 2 words, but i'm the "psychopath" .. right?

brutal wristcel

not bad tbh i dont see a better body giving you a halo anyways you'd be at the same rating

I js wanna die dude like not even joking anymore all i do is take medication like prozac and try to ascend its js over, i think i was raped at young age, i remember fighting with some1 in bed with underwear, im not ungrateful or anything shit could have been worse i js feel so unmotivated this days, i feel like i cant even move my brain feels like is all fogged i went to the Psychology so they cant take off my meds and they declined idk what to do anhmlre my oneitis doesnt give a fuck abt me she rather talks to eboys or character ai bots, ik if i go er i will only get to take 1 or 2 people with me, i dont wanna end up like that turkish stabber, thats y i am studying, i entered med school, i will js focus on making money for now, i give up on appearance, maybe hardmaxx later idk, i dont really care or value anything i used to play suicide games like walking near the edge of rooftops, im not suicidal i js dont see any value anymore not for anyone, i think dying is a blessingView attachment 3114364
nah man calm down hop off .org go to bolivia or sum and get u a wife

Brutal thing about properly training after years of slacking off is that since the stimulus is nowhere as novel, you will never be able to truly achieve your "newbie gains"

• JFL
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
Js fuck it, fuck it im becoming a serial killer, idc anymore my life has no value, y should i kill myself in the first place without doing that first

• JFL
Reactions: curryltn, Johnny_Sins and Sushifart
“going to the gym” what does that mean? “Going to the gym for 2 years” doesn’t mean anything. Your muscle building genetics might be normal or even good but you won’t see results if you don’t force progressive overload, sleep enough, eat enough calories and protein. You can spend 2 years fucking around in the gym. There’s a difference between training and “going to the gym”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78987
“going to the gym” what does that mean? “Going to the gym for 2 years” doesn’t mean anything. Your muscle building genetics might be normal or even good but you won’t see results if you don’t force progressive overload, sleep enough, eat enough calories and protein. You can spend 2 years fucking around in the gym. There’s a difference between training and “going to the gym”
i dont even think muscles are gonna make him happy bro he seems full suicide mode

check if u growth plates are somehow open since apparently you stop growing at "21" and blast hgh
test e dht deriavates now
My parents r extremely religious they wont let me take that bc they think its not natural on top of that they wont let me outside they lit have doors locked so i cant go out withlut a key, and i ont have any cash

My parents r extremely religious they wont let me take that bc they think its not natural on top of that they wont let me outside they lit have doors locked so i cant go out withlut a key, and i ont have any cash
bro your 18 tho???????

Js fuck it, fuck it im becoming a serial killer, idc anymore my life has no value, y should i kill myself in the first place without doing that first

Le dark triad :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
Brutal thing about properly training after years of slacking off is that since the stimulus is nowhere as novel, you will never be able to truly achieve your "newbie gains"
Most retarded thing I have ever read. Newbie gains aren’t something that activates once you start working out, it’s just the easy gains you make when you don’t have much muscle.

• +1
Reactions: mlbmogger252
just high bf lol

bro does 1 pushup and leaves

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Most retarded thing I have ever read. Newbie gains aren’t something that activates once you start working out, it’s just the easy gains you make when you don’t have much muscle.
And why exactly are the gains easy when you don't have any muscle and you just started the gym..? It's because you're not adapted to it yet, and that adaptation slows down the rate of muscle growth. I'm not saying you won't be able to experience newbie gains outright if you didn't hone in on diet/training/recovery when you started, but since you can't "unlearn" the stress to your muscles that happened while training sub optimally, it's going to be harder to make the same gains that you would have made completely untrained.

And why exactly are the gains easy when you don't have any muscle and you just started the gym..? It's because you're not adapted to it yet, and that adaptation slows down the rate of muscle growth. I'm not saying you won't be able to experience newbie gains outright if you didn't hone in on diet/training/recovery when you started, but since you can't "unlearn" the stress to your muscles that happened while training sub optimally, it's going to be harder to make the same gains that you would have made completely untrained.
No lmao, it just means you have little muscle so basically doing anything builds some because your body is not used to it. It’s not a fucking timer that activates the first time you curl a dumbbell. You can make your noob gains in 6 months or in 10 years if you’re lazy.